Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 3:24:09 PM EDT
Other than the Vyper, are there any other 14 housings with direct to dovetail interface? Looking for a workable option that doesn’t use a j arm for use with a mono.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:41:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gpho21] [#2]
Thanks for the reply. Originally I was thinking I wanted to swap out the housing to something with an attached (one piece) dovetail. Your point about it not really being a pvs14 is well taken and I tend to agree, so the language might have been unclear in my original post.

I did end up just ordering the dual dovetail. I think that accomplishes what I was after, since I’m coming from a bayo. I just don’t like the stacking with the mount/j arm - it feels janky to me IMO. I know higher quality arms exist but it’s a preference thing.

I think the dual is going to be as solid as it potentially can be, which was the goal in the end.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea sir! And always your responses and knowledge are an asset to this forum. I’ve run across your name quite a few times researching and learning over the years.

Totally off topic, but any plans to ever add a switched version of the Tor Mini IR? I have a few and they are fantastic for what they are. I throw them on .22s and other stuff that usually doesn’t see much action. A switched version would be cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top