Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2024 10:42:33 PM EDT
Not sure if the plugs are the same or if they had the T5 work with the newer V60/V50 units instead?

Invisio has been absolutely useless as far as trying to call/email someone there.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:40:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stanprophet09] [#1]
I would have to see the plug on them. I have an X50 ptt and will tell you the cost of admission is rather high. I got a legit PTT from flea bay. I got a decent price on a set of Comtac V that had the invisio plug. I incorrectly identified is as an X50 and it was a V60. Commsgearsupply.com has a bunch of adapters available for the PTT system. There is no wiring diagrams to change the connector so I ended up having to buy the Nato x50 adapter and buy another set of Comtac V with the nato plugs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What I am seeing they are using the V series PTT. There is currently no aftermarket support that I have been able to find on the V series. The website above is the only aftermarket support for the X50 that I have been able to find.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QualityTacticalGear/comments/196av4q/what_adapter_do_i_need_for_my_invisio_t5_to_fit/
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe that the only thing the T5 plugs into would be the V-series of PTT's. The X50's are a bit on the unique side, I've only had my X5's fit in there.

You could probably snag an adapter from JCI Coms on instagram, but it's gonna be pricey. I inquired for a Peltor to X50 adapter and it was over $150
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 3:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyC] [#4]
T5's only work with the V60's as designed. The connectors do not fit between ecosystems.

Comm Gear Supply makes adapters that will allow you to use other headsets (ie not the X5 bone conducting earbuds) with the X50, but they are prevented by Invisio from doing anything with the V60 ecosystem of PTT's. (Last I checked this included T5->X50 adapters as well)

The radio-side of the PTT cables are also different between X50 and V60. Invisio will not sell to civilians, and their dealers are prevented from selling V60 ecosystem products to civilians as well.

There are some grey market sellers on eBay that you can find cables from, either Chinese manufacturers, or grey market Invisio cables. They are very expensive. Your options are really either to stick with the X50 ecosystem and purchase the requisite adapters from someplace like Comm Gear Supply, or go with the T5/V60 ecosystem (which is great btw) and spend a grip of cash on potentially iffy cables from eBay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top