Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2024 4:24:46 PM EDT
Have several customers with the same problem. Everything gets done, they pay the $200 and when they go to Sign & Submit they enter their username and Pin and it pops up a message box with "An Error Occured". Same thing for 3 different guys today. Is it an Eforms issue or something I did?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
What browser were you using?

I’ve had this problem before and corrected it by making sure the pop-up blocker was disabled, completely clearing cookies, and/or switching to a different browser.

It was always seemed to occur at random when everything was working fine the day before.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JohnDM:
What browser were you using?

I’ve had this problem before and corrected it by making sure the pop-up blocker was disabled, completely clearing cookies, and/or switching to a different browser.

It was always seemed to occur at random when everything was working fine the day before.
View Quote

Same result with Google Chrome or default Internet Explorer
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure everything entered on the form 4 matches exactly what is on the customer's eforms account.  Especially email. If the info doesn't match you will get that error message.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:30:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: romad99] [#4]
Originally Posted By cowboyrick:
Make sure everything entered on the form 4 matches exactly what is on the customer's eforms account.  Especially email. If the info doesn't match you will get that error message.
View Quote

The only time I’ve had that error is one of two things:

1. There is a disparity between the form data and their eForms account.

2. There’s a block on the form that didn’t get (or stay) filled in.  Usually the one usually marked N/A on the questionnaire page.

I submitted two today with zero issues.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HansohnBrothers:
That's a different error than the OP is describing. For the error you describe, there are 4 things eforms validates on the form: Name, email address, eforms username and PIN.
View Quote

I'm still unable to make this work. Is there someone I can call to get my issue figured out?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sp3worker:

I'm still unable to make this work. Is there someone I can call to get my issue figured out?
View Quote

PM inbound with my phone number.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By romad99:

PM inbound with my phone number.
View Quote

Thanks for the help. Figured out I need to pay better attention to things.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sp3worker:
Thanks for the help. Figured out I need to pay better attention to things.
View Quote

Care to share?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bubbles:

Care to share?
View Quote

I kept putting in the customers pin instead of mine when it asked at the end. Didn't notice it said "transferor" instead of "transferee". Wasn't my first one I've done, not sure how I didn't notice.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HansohnBrothers] [#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top