Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2023 1:23:22 PM EDT
Anything on the receiving end doesn`t seem to like it.

Thud.

I like the larger pellet in my air gun. Even if I miss a "little", still does the trick.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Love my .25-06.  Extremely flat, drops animals where they stand, and easy on the shoulder.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of my PCPs are now .25 caliber.  I have mostly shot the JSB 25.39 grain Kings.  However, I quite recently bought an FX Panthera also in .25 with which I am tuning for the JSB King Heavy and King Heavy MKII.  At this point, I'm not sure which will wind up shooting the best.

I'm going to the Heavies primarily for Extreme Benchrest.  Even with my limit of wind reading of +/- 1.25 mph, I found that it is not good enough to get into the finals with the lighter pellet.  I could have gone with a .30, but that just adds to the expense, and would likely have to fill during a match,  I'd rather not get distracted having to fill my gun while shooting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m wanting a FX in .25 caliber. But I can’t make up my mind which one. I played with a Umarex Gauntlet but I like the straight pull bolt of the FX much better. Maybe I can get one next year. The .25 is a whole lot better on squirrels and rabbits.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#4]
After going through several pcp guns in .22 I moved to a Fx Dreamline in .25 great gun.  Then a year ago I got the FX Impact M3 in .25 with 700mm tensioned barrel.  I don't regret it one bit.  After a learning curve on tuning it will do anything you want.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a p15 in .25 running at 28ftp
Excellent with h&n Barracuda hunter extremes
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 7:43:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Xringlover] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mmamonster:
I have a p15 in .25 running at 28ftp
Excellent with h&n Barracuda hunter extremes
View Quote

Nice to see interest in this thread after it disappeared for awhile.

Still like my Hatsan gas piston,  but it is tricky to shoot when I haven`t played with it for awhile.

I like the .25 caliber rifle and the pellet is heavy enough to amaze me at the loud sounding smack it makes on steel or the "Thud" on critters.

I would like to try a PCP rifle some day.

I am guessing that they are easier to shoot. Never shot one so I have no idea.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an AGT Uragan in 25, it will put the hurting on something if I do my part.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes. Airforce Condor tuned to just under supersonic with JSB Jumbo Kings...it smacks stuff hard but I don't use it enough

Should sell it honestly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top