Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2024 5:31:19 PM EDT
Took the 11mm to the range for the first time and have to say im pretty impressed. Unloaded the weight is competitive with a sub2k with similar glock compatibility. Supposedly the trigger group is ar compatible but the buffer tube assembly is not. Out of the box, it can work sba type braces though the oem tube doesnt have adjustment indents, likewise the baseline blade stabilizer is trash. I swapped to a sba immediately. These fit friction tight even without indents. That aside, the EP45 offers a top picatinny rail and plenty of mlok for your stuff.

The EP45 shoots surprisingly soft. Three 30 round mags chunked rounds out without a fuss, producing a ragged hole with little to no effort. Having owned an hipoint 4595 and sub2k 9mm, it is by far the softer shooting of the three, which is amazing. As mentioned, accuracy is great. Extar provides an adjustable buffer tube as an upgrade, which ill probably spring for. The EP45 will definily be my goto HD tool with maybe a spare franklin armory trigger i have lying around for the lulz.

I think were living in the renaissance of the pcc and the extar is a great economical example of that, especially in 45acp.

11mm Extar EP45 @ the range

Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool thanks for posting. I miss Ben Avery!
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought their 9mm version when they came out and can attest to the surprising accuracy I'm thinking of adding the 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top