Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2023 2:35:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R702]
Any mods here by chance to let in a pending registration?

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 3:14:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#1]
Wait, what?  This is an open board.  Anybody can post.

Ah.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I PM'ed the admin.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome. Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve had a terrible time getting registered. Tried on and off for 18 months. Not sure there is anything there anyway.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 2:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
18 months!? Wow. Figured it would be helpful to be in there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R702:  18 months!? Wow. Figured it would be helpful to be in there.
View Quote

It's run by retired gun industry warranty/customer service reps?  
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My app was pending for like 9 months over there, and one day it got approved.

The community there is not for those without thick skin. The community is moderately active (few posts a day maybe), but they are very very direct. Most members do not really think about how their reply may come be received.

That said, the knowledge you can get there is very good, and a lot of big-time FFL owners visit frequently.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Well good to know it can be approved someday. Was looking for the knowledge aspect to it, that you won't find in open forums. I registered. Pending.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 2:47:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RenegadeX] [#9]
Originally Posted By SHOWBOAT-HK:
Tried on and off for 18 months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SHOWBOAT-HK:
Tried on and off for 18 months.

Originally Posted By rootdet:
My app was pending for like 9 months

These are called clues.

Folks should post how many days they were on the forum before they realized it was useless. I think it was 3 for me. What a shit show.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried a couple of times to register over a year span and never got approved. Even if I got approved I wouldn't go there now, they clearly don't care about bringing in new members and based on the complete lack of response to registering I assumed the place was dead. If not, it should be.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:51:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#11]
Originally Posted By ProjectCamaro:
I tried a couple of times to register over a year span and never got approved. Even if I got approved I wouldn't go there now, they clearly don't care about bringing in new members and based on the complete lack of response to registering I assumed the place was dead. If not, it should be.
View Quote
You haven't missed anything.

There is one asshole in particular there who actually takes pride in being the site bully and a Supreme Asshole to most everyone.   It's even in his signature.   He's single-handedly driven out many of the members.  Extremely crude and belligerent; apparently has mental issues where he makes himself feel better about what a turd he is by attacking and tearing down everyone else.  A couple other dicks there, but no one at all on the scale of this guy.

Mod/admin there seems to think he and his sick antics are cute, so he gets away with it.

It's run/sponsored by Allen Arms Tactical, a suppressor distributor.

All that, plus the site has been down solid for the last couple weeks.   With all these reports of no approvals, perhaps the site finally died a well-deserved death.

The site does (did) have some good industry info, but not really anything better than what you can get right here, without the bullying by Kenny Asshole.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:40:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm beginning to believe less & less in asshole campers & more in sponsored leftist attacks on key infrastructure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top