Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2023 11:03:48 AM EDT
I missed the AU drop a few months ago and need an SC stock. Will FN sell to them to individual LEO’s or departments only? I doubt AU will get any more.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:20:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades] [#1]
Originally Posted By cms81586:
I missed the AU drop a few months ago and need an SC stock. Will FN sell to them to individual LEO’s or departments only? I doubt AU will get any more.

View Quote

They have more, just not for sale individually. You can buy a 15P from them as an SBR or buy the pistol and have the stock shipped separately. The other option seems to be $1000 buy it now on gunbroker.

Edit to add they’ve had them in stock on at least two occasions. I just missed out at the beginning of this month.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They’ll probably list more when available as they’re selling out every one they get. They upped the price by $100 on the 2nd round. I’d be surprised if they didn’t up it again on a 3rd round.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:52:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Apparently AU had these in stock tonight and I missed them by a couple hours. FML.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
if your still looking check out aaarmament.com they have 2 last time I checked.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Steviesegal:
if your still looking check out aaarmament.com they have 2 last time I checked.
View Quote

$750.  Who do they think they are, B&T?

I picked one up from AU for $350 when I bought the pistol.  Form 1 just approved.
Link Posted: Today 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
check out ottto arms for a pdw stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top