Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 12:02:51 AM EDT
What are you guys putting on your form 1s for the manufacturer importer? Both JDI and/or Sig Sauer AG?

My gun on the side says both:

SAN Imports
Frisco, TX

Sig Sauer AG
Switzerland

The town of course in Switzerland is "Neuhausen am Rheinfall". Very pretty:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuhausen_am_Rheinfall

https://www.sigsauer.swiss/en/contact-inquiry.php

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Drop down menu for eF1 will have “SAN SWISSARMS AG, SWITZERLAND” as an option.  Choose that. It’s what I used for my last 551 eF1.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:38:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It is now called Sig Sauer AG. I did that and said Switzerland. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t think it matters, as long as the model and manufacturer are in the drop down menu.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, drop down menu said Sig Sauer AG Switzerland. I got ahead of myself because the system wants you to fill out the 5320.23 forms first and upload signed copies.

Something else recent was they now allow electronic fingerprint cards. I still get copies from Silencer Shop and mail them to the BATF. I will have to see how I can get this set up to save me the hassle next time.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I just had a JDI SIG553P approved. I listed it as:

SIG SAUER AG, SWITZERLAND
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KCGewehr:
I just had a JDI SIG553P approved. I listed it as:

SIG SAUER AG, SWITZERLAND
View Quote

Thanks. Yes, that is what I wound up using. Hopefully mine gets approved soon. They should get my fingerprint cards today or tomorrow.

553P eh? JoshNC tells me I need one to complete the collection. I don't want the 8.9" barrel. I want a 11" barreled version darn it. The 11.9" barrel on the 553R is the ideal length for the 553 IMHO. The 300 black out model has a roughly 12" barrel as well. It balances quite well.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I got my form 1 back already. Submitted March 29, approved April 9th. Totally awesome. Will post pics once I have time later this month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top