Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2024 11:48:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Smallbore_Freak]
Hey all,

Anyone have a source for the GSG-5 pistol end cap that has a sling swivel attached?  Mine is a "plain" version and I'd like to get a single point sling to use as a stabilizer but having a hard time finding them.

Thanks

I found this Choate mp5 end cap sling swivel.

Tried searching to see if it will fit the GSG-5 but no luck.  Anyone happen to know?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Smallbore_Freak:
Hey all,

Anyone have a source for the GSG-5 pistol end cap that has a sling swivel attached?  Mine is a "plain" version and I'd like to get a single point sling to use as a stabilizer but having a hard time finding them.

Thanks

I found this Choate mp5 end cap sling swivel.

Tried searching to see if it will fit the GSG-5 but no luck.  Anyone happen to know?
View Quote

Sorry for the delay in info, if you're still wondering - I'm afraid that won't work...sorry.

I have the GSG and the AP5s (Mp5 platform), the endcaps are NOT the same. HOWEVER, you can with some Dremel work make the real mp5 (choate) end cap work. I can't figure out how to uploaded pics or I'd show you them side by side so you can see what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the info, thanks.

When you hit reply there is an image link.  Click that and you should be able to attach a picture from your computer.

If you could that would be helpful
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm traveling for work at the moment, will try to do so later this week for you!

When I click on the image link it asks for a URL, doesn't let me do it as a regular upload attachment from my phone or laptop. Is that the only way to upload pics on here? From a URL/host website?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Picture and info from Xtremegibs:

Left is an mp5 SB Tactical brace, right is a GSG end cap, notice it's recessed in while the Mp5 rails come all the way out to the end. I imagine you can dremel it down a bit to match the GSG one if needed, depending on how badly you want to :)

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for posting!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top