Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2024 5:44:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NAM]
Sounds like Forumco shit the bed, so to speak. @Grog18b wanted me to pass the word that the old site is online: http://www.37and40mikemike.com/test/index.php
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Nam, obliged. Yes, forumco just decided to up and runnoft with no notice or warning, so... I got the replacement one up and running from 2018-2019 era... Not a lot there, as it was a temp one, but better than starting from nothing. GROG
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Any chance of being able to recover all the posts?
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a member send me copies on a disc, years ago when it first went down, but not sure how or if it’s possible to get them loaded into the new board. Since they (forumco) went completely offline, there is no way for me to access any of them now. (That I am aware of)

I did try the way back thing, but only get a login page that leads nowhere… GROG
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Forum ID / Password doesn't work with new site.  Should it?

WCMG
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Not from the old forum company, no. G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top