Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2024 1:38:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WI_Bill]
Has anybody received a kibler kit the last 2 months?  Any kit?  If so, about when?  

EDIT
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, received mine last month.

Finished Friday of last week and shot Sunday.

Get the tall sight.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:32:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Teddydog] [#2]
Sell them at Wal-mart?

Nice looking...want.  I will Google right after posting, but do they sell direct, or through retailers?

EDIT:  I'm confused by the pricing.  The Southern Mountain Rifle is listed at $870 but says in the description "+$315 lock billed separately."  Does this mean the cost is actually $870 + $315?  Or just saying that the lock is a $315 value but INCLUDED in the kit?

Might need one of these in .40 or .45.  Need to build my Rifle Shoppe Baker Rifle kit I've had for a few years first.

rob
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Teddydog:
Sell them at Wal-mart?

Nice looking...want.  I will Google right after posting, but do they sell direct, or through retailers?

EDIT:  I'm confused by the pricing.  The Southern Mountain Rifle is listed at $870 but says in the description "+$315 lock billed separately."  Does this mean the cost is actually $870 + $315?  Or just saying that the lock is a $315 value but INCLUDED in the kit?

Might need one of these in .40 or .45.  Need to build my Rifle Shoppe Baker Rifle kit I've had for a few years first.

rob
View Quote

$870 + $315. They bill the lock separately for tax reasons or something. You buy the kit from Kibler’s website and will enter payment information that will go to that $870. You’ll then get an email with a link to pay for the $315 lock.

And no, you’re not going to find these at Wally World or any other retailers that I’m aware of.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:55:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WI_Bill] [#4]
Originally Posted By Dangus:

$870 + $315. They bill the lock separately for tax reasons or something. You buy the kit from Kibler’s website and will enter payment information that will go to that $870. You’ll then get an email with a link to pay for the $315 lock.

And no, you’re not going to find these at Wally World or any other retailers that I’m aware of.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dangus:
Sell them at Wal-mart?

rob

Edit for now
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:12:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mechanicuss] [#5]

...Does this mean the cost is actually $870 + $315?...
View Quote

Yes.

Like @Dangus said above, to avoid some sort of gun-grabber tax on a "complete kit", or some such.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top