Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2024 7:02:19 PM EDT
Does the reduced backpressure do anything about the problem with gas being forced out the back?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:06:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Seemingly no one except Pew knew anything about the problem with gas being forced out the back of the RC2 using the Warcomp, so maybe that’s contributing to the lack of response. Hopefully I haven’t just turned this into a Pew hate thread

That said, considering the Warcomp ports are located where the pressure is the highest, at barrel uncorking, it doesn’t seem good regardless of the back pressure of the suppressor. If the ports work well at diverting pressure/blast unsuppressed (nothing more free flow than that), then shouldn’t they work well diverting pressure/blast directly into the mount interface suppressed too?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It makes no difference, but the blast/noise is so loud coming out of the RC3 you wont even notice the gas leaking out the rear.

I shot my RC3 on a brake, FH and Warcomp before selling it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top