Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 9:19:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: schleutj]
Just got my rifle back from the smith and putting it all back together.  I bought a set of medium Warn rings and I like how the scope sits.   However when I put my clip on in front it sits slightly higher.  Before I get to carried away for sighting in the scope and shooting I wanted to ask everyone if this is ok or if higher rings would be better.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Augee] [#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:09:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: schleutj] [#2]
Thank you for the reply sir.  I do think I am at least going to go pick up a set of high rings and see how it feels.

My scope is the vortex 3-18 Strike Eagle FFP and the Clip on is an older armasight CO-MR.  I do want to get more use out of it as I just sent it in and had it cleaned and fixed up
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Much better with high rings.   Thanks again.
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top