User Panel

Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By The_Walrus:
https://www.unitytactical.com/product/ctm/

Interesting product. Probably no way to make it work with an RH25, eh?

The Wilcox FTS mounts are unobtainium lately.
View Quote

I could see value in that FTS mount, as I have a number of LT660 mounted red dots.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a Wilcox SkeetIR FTS from Own The Night as soon as I ordered it about a month ago.  It does seem that they are out of stock today however.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:06:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hox] [#3]
Well the aluminum bridge didn't work out, too rigid to adjust tension on the articulating dovetails, which left me to the mercy of the machinist tolerances. Re-evaluated my print process, made some adjustments, and now have a model I believe to be field ready.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:25:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NorCalRT] [#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Well, that will certainly end the war in Ukraine and bring China to its knees
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]

I wonder what that’ll mean for people who own Iray products here in the US? Is there no longer going to be any warranty support? What about “American” companies like AGM who use Iray sensors/cores in their products? It’ll be very interesting to see how this all plays out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:46:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By javemtr:
The Easter Bunny brought some good news:
progress on my rail was delayed recently because the previous design would position the RH25 further away from your eye when helmet mounting.
The new design solves that issue while still allowing all the previous weapon mounting solutions (Wilcox FTS and Picatinny QD).
As you can see in the attached photos, the RH25 is now perfectly aligned with a PVS-14 in a Noisefighters Panobridge and also in a KVC/RQE bridge when using the KVC Obverse Shoe Set.
We will start production of this version in the next few weeks. I'll keep you updated along the way.
https://i.imgur.com/rHdyJAX.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/8YlzUpz.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/YVJnetd.jpeg
View Quote

@javemtr

Haven't played with my RH25 in a while and almost forgot about the SBR. Any news?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By WTFShane:
@javemtr
Haven't played with my RH25 in a while and almost forgot about the SBR. Any news?
View Quote

Allow me to answer with a meme:

My machinist got sick and spent about a week in the hospital with pneumonia. So we lost 1-2 weeks of progress. But things are back to normal now. I'll pay him a visit on Monday and discuss what the schedule looks like going forward.
By the time these are done, I also hope to have a US dealer lined up so you guys can easily purchase these stateside.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:

Absolute nothing burger...

View Quote

Oh. Nice. Must have missed that when I read through it the first time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#11]
The LVPO is a game changer over the red dot and magnifier, the ability to go to 1x is pretty valuable.  Also, the 12:00 red dot makes it so I can still shoot without looking through the thermal or use it for passive with IR illumination.  I'm really digging the setup so far.

I have a MOD bridge with a dovetail adapter for the small picatinny available .  I've decided I'm not helmet mounting it, I'll just handheld it off rifle.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:16:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#12]
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:
Absolute nothing burger...
iRayUSA’s manufacturing partner is a separate entity and is uninvolved in the cause of the above sanctions. iRayUSA’s business in distributing the InfiRay Outdoor brand is only in the commercial market in the United States of America.

View Quote

Yet the thread was moved to the new "Chinese Forum" - holy shit the comments in one of those new sub groups were off the rails! Recall when any such thread disappeared for discussing such products?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GunnyFitz:

Yet the thread was moved to the new "Chinese Forum" - holy shit the comments in one of those new sub groups were off the rails! Recall when any such thread disappeared for discussing such products?
View Quote

I don't understand why this place has sectioned off so much discussion when there really isn't that much activity in most subforums. There should be just one combined NV, Thermal, and Laser forum. Navigating this place is like going from one dead forum to another hoping to see signs of life.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:11:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Just a small update! These are coming along nicely. I hope to have more news soon!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:47:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#15]
Thanks for all the great information guys.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By hydrostatic_cling:

I don't understand why this place has sectioned off so much discussion when there really isn't that much activity in most subforums. There should be just one combined NV, Thermal, and Laser forum. Navigating this place is like going from one dead forum to another hoping to see signs of life.
View Quote

Politics.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By javemtr:
Just a small update! These are coming along nicely. I hope to have more news soon!
https://i.imgur.com/dGTHwzg.jpeg
View Quote

Thanks for the update. I just picked up a RH25 a couple weeks ago and read through this whole thread last week while on vacation. Looking forward to picking one of these up!
Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top