Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2024 4:43:39 PM EDT
I don’t know how they can make a LW Ti can that’s under 5” and full auto rated, unless maybe it’s just super over bored and doesn’t over much suppression so it doesn’t get hot to quickly.

It would be very nice to have a can you hardly notice on the end, but is it even going to offer like Mini 4 levels of suppression?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 7:06:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mesooohoppy] [#1]
I shot one briefly indoors and it was impressive for how light weight it was. Sounded good and it was low back pressure. Which was good cause I don't find their guns special at all.

That being said, I think a super lightweight 5.56 is not a very smart idea. I'd regulate something like this to a bolt gun (but you don't need LBP on manual action stuff), so I'm not really sure where this fits? DMR style rifles with light firing schedules?

If for some odd reason you'll be in utah on 6/1, CGS and cobalt will be demoing at my event. I was told the scrambler will be there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mesooohoppy:
I shot one briefly indoors and it was impressive for how light weight it was. Sounded good and it was low back pressure. Which was good cause I don't find their guns special at all.

That being said, I think a super lightweight 5.56 is not a very smart idea. I'd regulate something like this to a bolt gun (but you don't need LBP on manual action stuff), so I'm not really sure where this fits? DMR style rifles with light firing schedules?

If for some odd reason you'll be in utah on 6/1, CGS and cobalt will be demoing at my event. I was told the scrambler will be there.
View Quote

Interesting. Not going to be able to make it to Utah that weekend, but thanks for the feedback!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:40:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: P229SAS] [#3]
These were recently added to inventory at Silencer Shop, both appear to be Titanium in either QD or Direct Thread.

Does anyone have any recent feedback or input? On the official product page, I don't see anything about an Inconel version.

There is a Youtube video that shows a lot of sparking though there is some debate on whether or not it tones down after a few hundred rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c1SsdlzxwNs
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
https://martinscf.com/

These are not up on the website currently.

I handled them today, small and light.

They have three Scramblers left in stock.

Also have CGS Sci-six and CAT WB 718 Hub as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top