Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2023 9:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fixin2]
That I need a power source for my thermal. I have a Hogster Vibe and going through batteries like water.

And heavy bombing practice at the Pinecastle Range in the Ocala National Forest tonight as I type.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 9:43:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TuskenRaider] [#1]
I have this
ATN battery    Very big but works well I'm happy with it.

I also have the one TNVC sells much smaller and prefer that style

TNVC BATTERY
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Bering's will work with virtually any 5V battery pack. I prefer Anker packs especially in cold weather. I use the TNVC/Night Goggles battery pack that was linked to earlier. However, this battery pack system is being redesigned potentially, so hard to get in stock. The following Extended Battery Pack has a QD picatinny rail connection that is part of the battery case. It will run your Vibe 10+ hours. The only thing is I wouldn't run this pack in extremely cold temps.

The Vibe takes a USB-C cable. I would use a 90° USB C cable and disconnect it at the battery not the scope. The USB external ports are the weakest links on most thermal devices, so you want to protect them as much as possible. You can also go magnetic USB but many disconnect too easily when bumped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top