Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 12:12:05 PM EDT
Just got an APC9 that I'm planning on using for some night vision competitions.

2-gun competition will just use a belt
Run and gun competitions I typically use a chest rig

Hoping to get some inspiration and component recommendations from y'all
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Using this Haley’s micro rig at next week’s moons out goons out NV match. Set up with the subgun inserts.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Damon_23:
Using this Haley’s micro rig at next week’s moons out goons out NV match. Set up with the subgun inserts.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/113101/IMG_9769_jpeg-3161528.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else??

Currently think I have things narrowed down to a Spiritus Mk5 or a spiritus 34A split rig. Would like to see see some belt setups too
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Here’s my Spiritus MK5 rig and the AR-V that it belongs to. Nothing crazy, but it works good. I’d like to find a Kydex or tegris insert for the mags if they exist.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Hunting for a PCC rig as well and not a bunch of options. They are either too bulky by having way to many mags or modding a rifle mag kit to take 9mm mags.

https://store.usgruntgear.com/subgunco4mar.html

This one might fit the bill if you don't plan on adding a bunch of other stuff.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joedirt199:
Hunting for a PCC rig as well and not a bunch of options. They are either too bulky by having way to many mags or modding a rifle mag kit to take 9mm mags.

https://store.usgruntgear.com/subgunco4mar.html

This one might fit the bill if you don't plan on adding a bunch of other stuff.
View Quote

Man. That is so close to what I want! If it used the standard quick clip buckle type that would be perfect
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Just ordered a Haley D3CR with Spiritus PCC insert. The Haley was on sale at Primary Arms for $150ish.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:19:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hodgescl] [#8]
A yee olde Blackhawk chest rig with four double ar pouches will hold three scorpion mags per pouch if you stick a bit of one wrap in the Velcro for an extension.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top