Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2023 1:41:42 AM EDT
What is everybody doing for liability insurance for Kitchen table FFL or are you just using the LLc to protect your assets? Seems in this sue happy world some coverage would be smart? I mean in all reality they will go where the money is wont they try to sue the person who ran the 4473? We are going with a proceed transfer or even a 2 week delay wait that was all legit? I see the mess ADCO is going through with the estate of a person that committed suicide. We are also getting questions about flame throwers (rural area) and I see some wholesalers are having the FFL sign a waiver so do we have the customer sign a waiver?
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 9:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 2:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
moved to where?
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 2:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DetroitDuramax:
moved to where?
View Quote
Page Armory   FFL Discussions
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Umbrella policy. I have had one for a long time dating back to when I had an FFL.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Insurance is going through the roof. Why I got rid of my FFL. Not working to cover a stupid insurance bill and pay taxes.

Also selling off my newer cars. Running ole junk with cheap liability only now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top