Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a Sterling AR180 in good shape at a gun show not too long ago for $1500.  They're out there, just not on Gunbroker.  For some reason, people pay more than that for AR180B's on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Any new news on these?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I’ve been patiently waiting. I picked up an AP5 but really want a K I just wanna see what the street prices on these before I make that purchase
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 12:28:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CFletch] [#4]
I really want these to get sent to enough people for some thorough reviews to come out on them, especially compared to the AP5 in quality and reliability. I don't need a MP5 clone, but I do want one.

Kind of random, but is there some sort of internal barrel coating on these? Nitrite, chrome, naked steel, etc
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't wait on the MAC.

Picked up the MKE AP5-P instead.

I didn't have any issue with my last AP5-P.  I didn't have any extractor or extractor spring replaced.  The recoil spring bushing did sever after about 500 rounds.   I replaced it and its running again.

I figure with CHF barrel and I didn't have any issue with the last AP5-P, not worth waiting or taking a chance on the MAC-5.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:43:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 101ABN327] [#6]
I sent a note to MAC and they told me they were still jammed up with the import paperwork approval.  Looks like there will be no MAC5s available for sale for the foreseeable future...
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 101ABN327:
I sent a note to MAC and they told me they were still jammed up with the import paperwork approval.  Looks like there will be no MAC5s available for sale for the foreseeable future...
View Quote

I wonder what the point of contention is? Obviously Century is getting nearly the identical gun through.

I wonder if these are in country or waiting to ship in Turkey?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:

I wonder what the point of contention is? Obviously Century is getting nearly the identical gun through.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
Originally Posted By 101ABN327:

The point of contention with this stuff is usually that the Feds are assholes and you need to respect their authority to screw up your business because they feel like it. Don't look for logic in it.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top