Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2023 4:04:09 PM EDT
Has anyone here submitted an eForm 1 for a multi-piece configurable rimfire suppressor similar to the JK Armament 105 RFX or Q Erector?  Did you provide blueprints or did you just fill in the diameter, length and caliber?

Before anyone brings up patent or copyright issues, the patent that covers this design feature has expired.  https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/83/11/08/d55e30c2636e21/US5679916.pdf
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#1]
No blueprints, just caliber and over all length on the form 1.

The only extra thing I submit is a picture of my lathe, no drawing or description other than what is directly on the form 1.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes
No, just what the form asks.
Just so you know, that patent is still active and isn't set to expire until 2036. It's also not the only patent for a "modular" suppressor, I believe Q has 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top