Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2023 12:03:34 PM EDT
I need to source a tube to finish my kit (approved Form 1 in hand), but am having a heck of a time finding the right specs.

It has to be 1.375 ID for my internals and have both ends threaded 24tpi. Preferred length 7-7.5in.

Anyone know of a source? Understand I might have to readjust and buy a whole new kit, but wanted to check with the hive first. Thanks!

Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:26:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VinnieBoomBahReborn] [#1]
Are you sure about the 1.375" ID?  That sounds like the treads, the tube ID should probably be different.  I found this

https://telloutfitters.com/product/asrsolvent-trap-tube/

ETA: just reread and realized it has two different threads . . . neverminded

Second ETA:

Try this one

https://telloutfitters.com/product/asrsolvent-trap-tube/
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do both ends have to be 24TPI? Have you already procured the mount and end cap? Where from and what are the thread spec (1.4375 major?)?
Your internals are 1.372" OD?
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you find what you need? If not a few more details on the kit would be helpful. There are guys out there making custom tubes that are pretty reasonable, so that might be an option before you toss the kit. You aren’t near STL area are you?
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 3:01:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deablo06] [#4]
Thanks for the responses guys and sorry for the delay, was out hunting this week.

Originally Posted By User55645:
Why do both ends have to be 24TPI? Have you already procured the mount and end cap? Where from and what are the thread spec (1.4375 major?)?
Your internals are 1.372" OD?
View Quote

Yes, I already have the internals, which are 1.372", a griffin taper mount adapter and flat endcap.

Originally Posted By BASE:
Did you find what you need? If not a few more details on the kit would be helpful. There are guys out there making custom tubes that are pretty reasonable, so that might be an option before you toss the kit. You aren’t near STL area are you?
View Quote

Still looking. It sounds like a custom tube is probably going to be necessary, which I'm perfectly fine with. I just haven't been able to find someone willing to make one yet, any suggestions? I am near STL, about an hour south of downtown.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Where from and what are the thread spec (1.4375 major?)?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top