BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2024 6:31:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadlak?

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:03:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunnie357] [#2]
Rail for a traditional scope or like a scout type rail or a chassis type rail for lots of accessories?
I had an Arms on one and have a Smith Enterprise on one. Arms is a bit lower. If I were going red dot above tha action the arms would get my vote if I could then cowitness, smith gets my vote for a scope as you have to get the scope high enough to clear the rear sight assembly if I have to go higher I might as well have more clearance for the ejection port.

For a scout type setup which is my preference for a red dot I’ve got a Ultimak. Can’t offer advice or experience on the others but there’s been one shared quite a bit by other users.

As for an accessory rail that would wrap around or a chassis sytem I can offer no advice.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
I was looking at this one but it's oos everywhere.

vltor casv-14
View Quote

I suppose it depends what all your planning to mount as to whether it would work but the Ultimak or the M14.ca rail may work since they run the full length of the handguard. The Ultimak you’d have to use offset mounts to place items on the side the M14.ca has add on rails that are at 10 and 2
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Troy if you can find one, I had one that was NIB but I sold it last year...
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Ultimak by far and away, unless you go full bore and pick up a Sage stock system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top