Site Notices
New PWS UXR rifle thread (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:23:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UMP45_Enthusiast] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thehun06:
I kind of disappointed that nothing but silence since Shot about this rifle ...
View Quote

Well the gun got invited to EnforceTac in Germany, but I saw zero coverage of it there. Apparently PWS is stuck in supply chain hell on some of the parts, the last update I heard was shipping mid April.

Currently I am second guessing my pre-order, the FOMO is wearing off. Add to it murmurs of the delay being more technical issue related than parts related, which I feel may be true considering PWS hasn't sent this gun to any reviewer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:32:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SemperGumbi] [#2]
Originally Posted By UMP45_Enthusiast:

Well the gun got invited to EnforceTac in Germany, but I saw zero coverage of it there. Apparently PWS is stuck in supply chain hell on some of the parts, the last update I heard was shipping mid April.

Currently I am second guessing my pre-order, the FOMO is wearing off. Add to it murmurs of the delay being more technical issue related than parts related, which I feel may be true considering PWS hasn't sent this gun to any reviewer.
View Quote

I have learned the hard way to never buy into a new firearm on the initial run. There are always going to be improvements and fixes that are needed once it hits the regular shooting public.

Just like the first year of new car model. Best leave the troubleshooting to somebody else!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SemperGumbi:

I have learned the hard way to never buy into a new firearm on the initial run. There are always going to be improvements and fixes that are neaded once it hits the regular shooting public.

Just like the first year of new car model. Best leave the troubleshooting to somebody else!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I have learned the hard way to never buy into a new firearm on the initial run. There are always going to be improvements and fixes that are neaded once it hits the regular shooting public.

Don't forget that few companies actually do anywhere near a decent job of offering spare parts these days. Big no-go for me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:13:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UMP45_Enthusiast] [#4]

View Quote

I just saw someone on reddit say they got an email from PWS saying the delay was extended to May, I canceled my pre-order. I think losing $100 is better than spending $2500 on something that seems to be stuck in production hell.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#5]

I just saw someone on reddit say they got an email from PWS saying the delay was extended to May, I canceled my pre-order. I think losing $100 is better than spending $2500 on something that seems to be stuck in production hell.
View Quote

You went FOMO. Never go FOMO.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

You went FOMO. Never go FOMO.
View Quote

A sudden need to buy plane tickets for an emergency trip really sealed this decision, now I'm glad the gun got delayed as long as it has. Thankfully Mike a Fortress Tactical is an absolute boss.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I am still getting one because I want it.  Also I want another .308.  I am anti 6.5 creedmoor.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#8]
When are these supposed to be available again?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#9]
May/June
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
New PWS UXR rifle thread (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top