Originally Posted By BIGSHOOTER414:
After contacting PTR:

"Mid-2024"

Although...
You can purchase from their website RIGHT NOW
https://ptrfirearmsusa.com/ptr-63/
View Quote

Thats the fake website

I got excited about that the other day when I came across it but its a scam site
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#4]
They responded to me on IG and told me August.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Wonder if they’ll do alternate calibers.  This gun with with 7.62x39 bolt face as an option gives you lots of options. 7.62, 6.5 Grendel, 6mm Arc.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:09:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chase45] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
Wonder if they’ll do alternate calibers.  This gun with with 7.62x39 bolt face as an option gives you lots of options. 7.62, 6.5 Grendel, 6mm Arc.
View Quote

No telling

Im curious how different it really is

I cant decide if the trunion area looks longer than normal roller rifles

I pretty much want to get this thing and then chop it to 12.5" or so. Hopefully it can take normal roller gun barrels
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]
The newer pics with the more normal AR grip make it look so much better than that horrifying almost vertical skinny grip.

I mean, I’ve got AR grips of all types practically falling out the ceiling so changing it out wouldn’t be hard, but first impressions matter.

I’m looking forward to the 63 as well.  The Mlok handguard will get swapped for one of my old 33 handguards though.  Funny how CNC machined tactical handguards are a cheaper item to make than an injection molded polymer handguard in today’s world.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:39:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I'd consider buying one, but.. I don't want to be the wind dummy for it either.  

One of my MG cronies had a HK G41 for many years - one the few (100 or so) post sample HK G41s in the US, damn nice rifle.
View Quote
I'd consider buying if they would offer one without the rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top