Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2023 11:32:53 PM EDT
I finally got to experience real 3rd gen night vision and thermal imagers when I tagged along on destroying some coyotes.

Why didn’t I so this earlier?!

So I am putting money away for a quality PVS-14 and trying to pick up the necessary extras when I can find them at a good price. I’ve been selling the extra stuff I just don’t use or appreciate.

That said, I need a dedicated varmint gun sooner than later and can’t bring myself to spend money on digital night vision.
I am going to be running a  long barrel, slow twist AR from fixed positions so weight isn’t an issue.

I think a legit PVS-4 is kind of cool too in a way no Chinese digital “scope” can: it’s been there a done that. I figured the coyotes and coons wouldn’t notice it’s not a 3+ white phosphorus.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top