Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2024 10:45:41 PM EDT
Guys, does the Panzer M4 (WALNUT) commnd / worth $150 more then the MAC 1014 also in Walnut?

Both being Turk clones I have to wonder what that extra $150 spent on the Panzer gets you?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#2]
1. Panzer M4 Wood model has grade 2 Turkish Walnut not std. like MAC
2. Panzer M4 Wood model has Disrubtive Gray Cerakoted receiver & barrel not std. chrome coating like MAC
3. Panzer M4 Wood model has ambidextrous charging handle not single like MAC
4. Panzer M4 Wood model has larger charging handle is bigger than MAC
5. Panzer M4 Wood model has barrel clamp but MAC sells it their website for 30$ https://sdsimports.com/mac-1014-barrel-clamp/

and when it comes to manufacturing and reliabilty;

MAC brand belongs to SDS Import.
They were selling M4 model as SDS Radikal SAX-2.
TFB TV Youtube channel tested that gun named as Worst Turknelli GUN.
After this disaster SDS decided to establish MAC brand for M4 and M2 clone guns.
SDS Radikal SAX-2 model was manufactured at Radikal Arms,
MAC 1014 model manufacturer is Ozerbas Makine.
Import Companies like SDS - Gforce always works with different manufacturers from Turkey.
They make their decisions accordingly prices of the manufacturers.

When it comes to Panzer;
All M4's are Made in Turkey by Panzer Arms.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:06:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve had a panzer M4 for 6 months now, just shy of 1K rounds. This thing is a beast and I love it, I just now started messing with game loads and it’s been 100% so far.

No experience with the MAV version.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Panzer Arms M4 Clone | The Benelli M4 At Home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top