Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2024 2:57:33 PM EDT
Hello,

If this is something that can't be answered or at least in the open, feel free to PM me, or simply state here that the info is confidential/propriety information.

I recently purchased a few cans form you once the turn times went to days vs. months (and months). Great experience BTW.

I don't recall getting a specific date they would be delivered, but it just so happened my wife was coming home and caught the FedEx (UPS?) delivery truck (we're gated).

My question is: if you are using an in state dealer to ship from (at least I think that's what you are doing), are we allowed to know the name of the dealer, so if they are close, I can simply drive to pick it up vs. waiting on the FedEx (or missing the FedEx).
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Why wouldn't you contact CA directly about this?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SCARed:
Why wouldn't you contact CA directly about this?
View Quote

Look on your form 4, the in-state dealer is on there.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Dealer is on your Form 4. As for picking it up, the dealer in my state doesn’t have a store front, it’s not an option.

Contact Capitol, they always get back to me quickly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I always choose UPS delivery.  If I'm not home, they will leave it at the local UPS store where I can sign for and pick it up there the next business day.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:38:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys, I'll go check my Form.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Huh, I did not know about the Industry forum.  I think I looked for it one time and was unable to find it.  Thanks for the link.

I got busy and have yet to check directly with CA,  I did it here as I figured they are on here somewhat often, they can answer at their leisure, and other's might benefit as well.
Top Top