Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2024 6:15:59 PM EDT
Been searching for awhile now, but very little informative online about the newer 3D printed Titanium options from Radical.  I'm primarily looking at the CS5 for a dedicated 5.56 can, probably would live on a 11.5" MCX.  Anyone here have any hands on, maybe able to compare to other cans?  This will be about my 20th can, so no stranger ... just looking for another HUB can with cutting edge materials/construction that won't suck.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to ask about the CS5 as well.  It is flow through and at the upper end of what I want to spend.  Just not a lot of info out there.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread is relevant to my interests as well. I was looking at the LS3 / CS3 for the same reasons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top