Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2024 7:22:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperCracker]
Anyone else file as individual and not have a response to the reason for purchase on your Form 4? When I certified there was no where to answer it and just noticed it when reviewing my submitted paperwork. Do I need to call the feds to have this corrected?

ETA: They also do not have my social listed on the submitted form, but it shows up in the SS dashboard.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If you read the reason question on the Form, it applies only to SBR, SBS, MG, and DD.  Silencer is omitted, so the question doesn’t have to be answered when buying a silencer.

The SSN field is blank or greyed out on copies of the form for privacy reasons, but it is on the form that was electronically submitted.  It’s normal.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By willi3d:
If you read the reason question on the Form, it applies only to SBR, SBS, MG, and DD.  Silencer is omitted, so the question doesn’t have to be answered when buying a silencer.

The SSN field is blank or greyed out on copies of the form for privacy reasons, but it is on the form that was electronically submitted.  It’s normal.
View Quote

That makes sense. Just got my approval for it this morning!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top