Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2024 3:39:25 PM EDT
Just picked it up from my dealer after a mandatory 10 business day wait.  It’ll be strictly a suppressor host to go along with my way too long Henry Frontier SR.

Link Posted: 2/23/2024 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I read you can load it with suppressor installed.  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Fun shooter and great suppressor host. Also surprisingly  great hip point shooter. Enjoy it friend!
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Belgianbeast:
I read you can load it with suppressor installed.  How do you like it?
View Quote

Yes you can load it with the can attached.  Just from handling it I’m loving it more than the Henry.  Will find out how it shoots tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hir3dkill3r556:
Fun shooter and great suppressor host. Also surprisingly  great hip point shooter. Enjoy it friend!
View Quote

That’s good to hear.
I can already tell I’m going to enjoy shooting it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats. How is it with the large loop? I have a standard loop on mine and am wanting to make the change, as the smaller loop starts to become bothersome after a while of shooting.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I shot 600 rounds through it today and actually like the large loop compared to the medium sized loop on my Henry’s.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By arndog123:
Just picked it up from my dealer after a mandatory 10 business day wait.  It’ll be strictly a suppressor host to go along with my way too long Henry Frontier SR.

https://i.ibb.co/xqVZDy6/IMG-0675.jpg
View Quote

I'm just here for the Nyx content. You've got good taste @arndog123 really like my Mod 1
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The Nyx Mod 2 in short sounds great on the Rio Bravo but I'd have to give a slight edge to my Mustang in short config.  The tone is duller and more pleasant to my ears.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top