Site Notices
Ruger LC Carbine 45acp (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USMC2111:

My Camp 45 launches brass into the next zip code,  and at best hàs a 10 and mag. This could be interesting...suppressed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC2111:
Originally Posted By This_Is_Necessary:
It’s no camp 45, but I’d be tempted to get one.

My Camp 45 launches brass into the next zip code,  and at best hàs a 10 and mag. This could be interesting...suppressed.

Eh, 15 round stick mags exist for FMJ, and there's a drum or two for 1911s.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:04:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine last week. Haven’t shot it yet but I’m really liking it so far.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks awesome
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Will this handle 450SMC / 45 Super?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ClickClickBoom1:
Will this handle 450SMC / 45 Super?
View Quote

I think just +P 45 is all
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
As soon as they come out with a Charger version of this PCC, I see the next SBR in my future.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I shot mine over the weekend.  Minus it being pretty heavy with a can, it’s excellent.  Very accurate with zero malfunctions suppressed and not.  Great rifle!  Hopefully they’ll make a charger.  It does need a bit of a diet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CaptShiess:
I shot mine over the weekend.  Minus it being pretty heavy with a can, it’s excellent.  Very accurate with zero malfunctions suppressed and not.  Great rifle!  Hopefully they’ll make a charger.  It does need a bit of a diet.
View Quote

Curious if you used any extended magazines?  If so, what brand?  I am tempted to get this and/or wait for a charge and suppress/SBR it.  I have not seen many reviews with the new LC 45acp with extended magazines.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Rbass:
Well shit, that looks very interesting...
View Quote

No telling how much money Arfcom has cost me over the years.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea, same. I had a Ruger PCC 9mm Charger for a few years and while it ran fine, it was heavy even for a braced pistol. Good trigger.

But I can put up with heavy if I'm chunking 230 gr. 45 acp downrange. And going with a magwell in the pistol grip makes sense. Either do that and make it shorter overall or use a true doublestack magazine with a mag forward layout.

Not the prettiest thing I've seen but if it works, it stays. I used to have a Hi Point .45 carbine and it was surprisingly accurate compared to my 9mm carbines. Should have kept it but had to thin out my collection at the time.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Slingblade2006:

Curious if you used any extended magazines?  If so, what brand?  I am tempted to get this and/or wait for a charge and suppress/SBR it.  I have not seen many reviews with the new LC 45acp with extended magazines.
View All Quotes

I got a bunch of the kci mags and I didn’t have a single malfunction.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Having trouble w/ the KCI 32 rounders in the boy's Beretta Cx4.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:04:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zaitcev] [#14]
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Having trouble w/ the KCI 32 rounders in the boy's Beretta Cx4.
View Quote

Wait, the GunMag Warehouse website says that KCI 92 mag only holds 30. You aren't overstuffing, are you?
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/kci-beretta-92fs-9mm-30-round-magazine.html

Come to think of it... Promags for the 92 are intended for 32 rounds. Are you sure Promag isn't throwing mud at the good name KCI? They are notoriously unreliable.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-beretta-m92f-92-9mm-32-round-steel-magazine.html
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By zaitcev:

Wait, the GunMag Warehouse website says that KCI 92 mag only holds 30. You aren't overstuffing, are you?

Come to think of it... Promags for the 92 are intended for 32 rounds. Are you sure Promag isn't throwing mud at the good name KCI? They are notoriously unreliable.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-beretta-m92f-92-9mm-32-round-steel-magazine.html
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zaitcev:
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Having trouble w/ the KCI 32 rounders in the boy's Beretta Cx4.

No, not overstuffing.  Not running reliable on cheap steel case that the 20 round factory mag runs fine with.

Quite certain it's not a ProMag.  Have two ProMags working fine in a buddy's Cx4.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

No, not overstuffing.  Not running reliable on cheap steel case that the 20 round factory mag runs fine with.
View Quote

OK, thanks. I'm getting one for testing (in Homesteader and PC).
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#17]
FWIW I used to have a Just Right Carbine in .45 and ran SGM hi cap mags.
I had to bend the feed lips to run any of my Glock .45 mags and the SGMs seemed to have stronger liners than the KCIs I had.
Although none of these mags had issues in my G21.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#18]
I bought one yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

When I got mine it came with a SGM 13 Glock 21 compatible magazine. I ordered some 25 round mags through gun mag warehouse. First range trip, 3 of the five malfunctioned. I took them apart and found plastic strips inside interfering with spring travel.

Gun mag warehouse was also offering ETS 30 round mags. I ordered two of those and they worked 100%. I have three more on the way.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By safemover:
I bought one yesterday.
View Quote

I'm jealous
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Where are y'all finding these in stock? I checked all the usual places and none were in stock.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Chipper44mag:
10mm would be nice.

45acp not so much.
View Quote

I would buy both
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Ruger LC Carbine 45acp (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top