Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2023 7:23:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Diz]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link would help us evaluate the product.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
@100roundclipazine mentioned getting FedEx numbers - did those ever start moving?
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ThatGuy01:
@100roundclipazine mentioned getting FedEx numbers - did those ever start moving?
View Quote

Nah it was what I expected, which was just a tracking number to help quell the tension. It has not left his facility yet. I doubt mine are actually ready.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ThatGuy01:
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
View Quote

lol im not too bent up about it. I have far more financially debilitating hobbies that take up my time to worry about.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I mean, I ordered a laser from him in January. If it shows up it's a pleasant bonus at this point.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 3:44:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nachricter] [#8]
My unit is on the move, from HK to Japan to Tennessee overnight.  Fingers crossed I have it before Friday and I get to use it during my three night NVG course!

Will keep you guys posted over the next few days.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Nachricter:
My unit is on the move, from HK to Japan to Tennessee overnight.  Fingers crossed I have it before Friday and I get to use it during my three night NVG course!

Will keep you guys posted over the next few days.
View Quote

For those of us that have pending orders, when did you order yours?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#10]
My order was 1FEB - so I'm at the tail end of his orders before cutoff.

He e-mailed me that he expects to be caught up to that mark by the end of September but we'll see.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I ordered very early January.

Tracking is showing it in my local depot, I'll post up my impressions upon opening/zeroing and once again after running it through class this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Shit! I’ll have a long wait then. I ordered in June. To be fair to him, he did say that it would be a wait.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nachricter] [#13]
Snuck home at lunch and met the fedex man.. They IS version is finally here after 9ish months.

I've seen photos, but I was not prepared for how compact of a package this little laser is. Dimensions are ~ 3.5"L x 1.75"W x 1" tall and weighing in at 5.3oz

The fire button has a firm feel without sounding clicky like some push buttons. Despite not zero'ing yet, turning the windage screws a few times and it noticable clicks and feels solidly held in place.

While only playing in my basement, the IR illum was bright and able to be focused from flood to pin point with a quick twist of the rear dial.

I'm headed out at dusk to start zero'ing and will report back!

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Snuck home at lunch and met the fedex man.. It's finally here after 9ish months.

I've seen photos, but I was not prepared for how compact of a package this little laser is. Dimensions are ~ 3.5"L x 1.75"W x 1" tall and weighing in at 5.3oz

The fire button has a firm feel without sounding clicky like some push buttons. Despite not zero'ing yet, turning the windage screws a few times and it noticable clicks and feels solidly held in place.

While only playing in my basement, the IR illum was bright and able to be focused from flood to pin point with a quick twist of the rear dial.

I'm headed out at dusk to start zero'ing and will report back!

https://i.imgur.com/9UCxEA3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JIL4Z54.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dMe2D1O.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TsoIxA7.jpg
View Quote

Cool which one is that?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Cool which one is that?
View Quote

Edited. Thanks for the call out!

This is the IS version.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 2:57:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: swampfoxoutdoors] [#16]

Edited. Thanks for the call out!

This is the IS version.
View Quote

Heck there is what 2-3 companies making Air soft LAMS now all with similar names and various versions hard to keep track.

We may have to make it a rule here to add links to the mfg for further clarification when posting pics or progress reports. lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Snuck home at lunch and met the fedex man.. They IS version is finally here after 9ish months.
View Quote

That looks great. Very curious to hear how it works out with zeroing and live fire (though no one to my knowledge has reported loss of zero on an NGAL).
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:05:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kel] [#18]
Someone on Reddit has pics as well of the 3rd gen IS NGAL:
From some Korean airsofters

More pics
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#19]

I’m on the email notification. As soon as they’re available I’m buying one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Made sure my PH and IS units were both zero'ed last night. While new to shooting under nods, I opted for the converging zero at infinity. If there is a more efficient zero, I'm open to suggestions!

I picked a point way out in the back 40 and made sure my IR lasers were co-aligned with my red dot. Afterwards I tested the zero on 4" steel flippers, and able to hit them from distances out to 75 yards.

All adjustment clicks worked as intended with solid clicks inbetween twists. IR illumination on the IS was bright with a crisp cutoff, though when dialed to a pin point, the laser and IR illum were no longer co-alligned despite all of the adjustment travel. When using the IR illum at a smaller circle to largest, the laser was dang near center.  No complaints from me on this as I'm not sure when I would be dialing down the IR illum so much that it was laser like in output. I'm open to input!

I plinked steel for 50ish rounds on the IS unit. Afterwards checked torque on the mount and was relieved that all was good. I then tossed both blasters in the back of the truck for the drive home.  Got home, and lasers on both units were still co-allinged with my red dots.

My plan for this weekend is to run the IS unit for all three days or until failure (fingers crossed that doesn't happen).

Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Great update! I've been waiting with baited breath for the past year to see how these turned out, particularly after getting burned on a FP peq 15 (first of all, the illuminator adjustment was broken, and the power of the illuminator was embarrassingly bad compared to my perst-3)

I've seen posted elsewhere that earlier models (shipped in the winter/spring I think) had bad coalignment issues after drops/recoil. Basically what you were describing about how when you focus the illuminator down it doesn't stay zeroed with the laser. Imagine that but worse apparently, even when not focused all the way down
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#22]
One night down of a three day nvg class, the IS unit performed wonderfully.

I'll give a more thorough update tomorrow, but round count was near 300-350 rounds with no loss of zero.

There were some very quick strings of fire that induced heat and recoil impulses, still performed as expected!

My only complaint and it's not the units fault, is having to compromise my grip to c-grip the fire button. If things go well all weekend, I'll be open to a switch of some sort to make things more comfortable.

Stay tuned!
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 6:35:10 AM EDT
[#23]
My only complaint and it's not the units fault, is having to compromise my grip to c-grip the fire button. If things go well all weekend, I'll be open to a switch of some sort to make things more comfortable.
View Quote

Just need to build some muscle memory. I've been using the fire button on my ATPIAL-C. I'm sure the slimmer unit makes it a little easier to reach.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#24]
These look phenomenal, still waiting on my units to get picked up but from those pics and mini review alone this seems like the best laser on the market right now price for performance and ill stand by that unless some revelation comes down that they are failing or have some defect.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Appreciate the updates! Now if only IS would open back up for orders...
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]
How does the illuminator compare to the Kiji?
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Just got tracking for my NGAL from InvisibleSight. We'll see if it shows up!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By CDN_Datawraith:
How does the illuminator compare to the Kiji?
View Quote

In my very limited experience, the Kiji is the king of IR illumination.  I have it set to run on 50% power on first press and 100% on the second press.  It tends to autogate tubes on 100% but is great for turning those deep dark shadows into light.

The IS unit behaves pretty well in comparison.  It can be focused and has a very crisp cut off. I don't have the best photography equipment, but the video on IS website is VERY close to what I see (although there are a few 'artifacts' floating around outside the cutoff). Range on it is very good, and alternatively, when dialing it all the way out to flood, there is planty of FOV foridentifying targets, and seeing what needs to be seen before target transitioning.

Overall I'm very happy with the unit, now up to 1500 rounds since zero'ing, and ready to keep on pushing to find the limits!
Link Posted: 10/12/2023 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone have the sg ngal on order?
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Finally received my IS order from November 2022.

Better late than never. I was getting hot.

Sight looks good. So small!  Report on performance later.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/1/2023 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NewWind:
View Quote

I don't, but noticed Paragon Armory website is stating early to mid November for the initial orders. Hopefully we should start seeing some reports/reviews soon.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By NewWind:
View Quote

I received one of the new SG NGAL’s two days ago. Fit and finish is excellent except for the blue safety screws. They are actually painted blue. I saw a review on YT and the fellow was having power issues with recoil using the vis laser, and not either IR. I fired mine up , and I’m happy to report zero issues. I did tap it with a hammer like the guy on YT did. The illuminator is VERY clean. Adjustment blows the SG PEQ15 out of the water. So far it has 500 rounds of .22lr under it w/o issue. Next week it will go onto the mk18.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#33]
InvisibleSight NGAL Night performance

My IS NGAL has survived some bumps and bruises and a few hundred rounds on a Galil ACE without losing zero.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#34]
OK I finally got my IS NGAL.  Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order with him in order to get it.  That sort of sucks, and I hate to have to post this, but I think ordering from this guy is a hit or miss proposition.  I tried to be respectful and friendly and all that got me was pushed to the back of the line.  My buddy went off on the guy and got his shipped, and I was determined not to that.  But in the end, I had to actually cancel my order.  Instead of a refund, the unit showed up within a week.  I was really rooting for thig guy, but in the interest of full disclosure, there's my story.  

So far, I'm a bit underwhelmed.  I mean it is a really good laser and illum, but I'm trying to decide if it's 500 bucks better than the SG.  Just out of the box, zeroing it with my RDS, the adjustments were about the same as the SG.  I had to adjust both "high right" (sorta funny but in this case true) in order to get them working together, and get the illum centered on the laser.  Then you have to "stair-step" them, just like a SG.  Then confirmed zero live fire, and it did ok, about the same as a SG.  So re-current theme: if it's just about the same as the SG, why not just get the SG.  

The illum IS very good.  Just don't know if the wait and hassle is worth it.  Will not be getting another one.  When the SG NGALikes are back in stock, will start switching my PEQ's over to them.  

I hate to say all this.  If this guy could get these things made and shipped in a timely manner, I'd go with him for another one, at least.  But as it stands, I can't recommend it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Yep. I’m in the same boat. I tried monthly comms with the guy, usually answered about two or three days later. He even issued a FedEx label back in January, but nothing shipped of course. Told him that I was over his bullshit about hiring new employees and bumping up production, promises of getting the “new Improved” mk4 version etc. etc. etc…. Told him to cancel order and refund my purchase. He than came back with I can do that for you, but you’ll incurred fees etc.
Fuck that, contacted my Apple Card’s peeps and had my cash back in less then 5 minutes. If you have the patience for this guy, you may get it eventually. What really turned me off was the repeated statement that he would put me in front of other orders, but just don’t say anything. So that is his character in case it wasn’t obvious by now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top