Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2024 6:17:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kent]
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had started or compiled a list of serial number ranges for the SP9A3 pistols?

I'm looking at an SP9A3 at a local dealer... it is new, but I think it may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time, and I was just wondering if there was any list I could look at to see just how old it was.  

This one is SN GSB7xxx and has the solid roller delay pin, and the metal-reinforced STRAIGHT magazines instead of the curved mags that come with the current weapons.

Unlike some other manufacturers, there is no date code I could see on the factory ID sticker on the outside of the hard case.

The only serial number info I could find online was that the early SP3A3 from SN GSB1000-GSB3000 were subject to the factory recall/refit.

Any help?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#1]
Originally Posted By Kent:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had started or compiled a list of serial number ranges for the SP9A3 pistols?

I'm looking at an SP9A3 at a local dealer... it is new, but I think it may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time, and I was just wondering if there was any list I could look at to see just how old it was.  

This one is SN GSB7xxx and has the solid roller delay pin, and the metal-reinforced STRAIGHT magazines instead of the curved mags that come with the current weapons.

Unlike some other manufacturers, there is no date code I could see on the factory ID sticker on the outside of the hard case.

The only serial number info I could find online was that the early SP3A3 from SN GSB1000-GSB3000 were subject to the factory recall/refit.

Any help?
View Quote

Can't help with the serial number, but if it has straight mags, it has been there for a while. They've been shipping with curved magazines for about 2 years now as far as I know. Mine was curved mags. Serial 11XXX
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top