Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 8:49:51 PM EDT
Last month I certified my form 4 with my local FFL over the phone using the SilencerShop process. I received an email from eforms site the same day. Last night I decided to check my dashboard in SS and my F4 still shows as processing so I checked the eForms site to see if my submission shows up and it did not. I checked all the options in the left menu and did not see my latest submission. Should it display on the reforms page?  
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:51:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stiglitz_actual] [#1]
nope

your dealer will have it in their eforms portal
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
They don’t show up in the Transferee’s account, even after approval.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#3]
As far as I can tell, The site is useless for anything that we as users would think it should be.  When you sign in you agree to give up all your electronic privacy and agree to be prosecuted for anything on your computer, but the information that you hoped to see is unavailable.  

Am I wrong?  

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR_Cowboy:
As far as I can tell, The site is useless for anything that we as users would think it should be.  When you sign in you agree to give up all your electronic privacy and agree to be prosecuted for anything on your computer, but the information that you hoped to see is unavailable.  

Am I wrong?  

View Quote

Nope Not just the conputer you are using but everything on your network as well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR_Cowboy:

Am I wrong?  
View Quote
As a non licenced end user, the only thing eForms is useful for is filing a Form 1.

It's unfortunate that you still need to create an account even to just certify the eForm4 in your dealer's account.
Top Top