Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2024 10:42:00 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place that sells an 80% type trigger frame? I am looking for something to just hold the slide and grip together long enough to apply stencils when doing a whole pistol.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried GunBroker? At one time there were blank trigger group frames listed there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
You could probably 3D print something.  The 80% fcus won't accept a slide without being finished.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What is a trigger frame?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By maggiethecat:
What is a trigger frame?
View Quote

It took me a bit to put it together, but OP is looking for an bare FCU housing for SIGS. The slide rails for the frame are part of this unit and he needs a way to keep the slide and grip frame together while he's refinishing them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:48:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Switchback_Arms] [#5]
Wait, they should make a P320 frame for a P365 FCU!!!!

I probably wouldn't buy it, but someone would.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top