Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Sig 556 pistol (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/6/2024 5:55:55 PM EDT
Saw one of these at a local shop. Didn’t even know they made a pistol version. Definitely pretty cool but a little heavy. Is it worth picking up? Sig doesn’t support these any more right?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
"is it worth picking up" depends on which version and what price?

"sig doesn't support" correct but they're not prone to needing parts so not a bad pickup if you understand what you're getting and the price is right.

GB prices are four digits....I wouldn't pay that in 2024 for a dead-end platform when it's a US-spec only design and the gas system was prone to being unreliable due to ignoring the 553 pattern and 551 pattern and splitting the difference.

Seems every cop I've talked to who was issued a Sig556 SBR essentially calls them "jam-o-matics' compared to a basic AR15.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s the normal version with standard handguard but no rear sight. Also has a standard buffer tube. It was $999.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fullmedaljacket8:
It’s the normal version with standard handguard but no rear sight. Also has a standard buffer tube. It was $999.
View Quote

How exactly is the buffer to be attached? I sold mine a few years ago for $1800ish  It was cool but I never shot it ,selling it paid for more ammo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Adventure Outdoors in Atlanta GA still has two factory Sig 556 XI SBRs for like $1700-$1800.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PGT_0673:
Seems every cop I've talked to who was issued a Sig556 SBR essentially calls them "jam-o-matics' compared to a basic AR15.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's interesting.  Mine is certainly overgassed (like all Sig 55X guns), but it's been 100% reliable.

Originally Posted By cherenkov:
Adventure Outdoors in Atlanta GA still has two factory Sig 556 XI SBRs for like $1700-$1800.

Factory new or used?  What are they chambered in?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By NWRed:

How exactly is the buffer to be attached? I sold mine a few years ago for $1800ish  It was cool but I never shot it ,selling it paid for more ammo.
View Quote

Not exactly sure how it was attached but it had a castle nut and an AR buffer tube. No brace attached.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#7]
OP: $1k is a good current price...you could make at least $500 turning it around on GB.

How exactly is the buffer to be attached?
View Quote

The early 556 rifles and all the P556's had a buffer tube lower receiver before they switched the rifles to the Swiss-style folding lowers. The pistols usually came with a cap that was unscrewed and replaced by a standard M4 receiver extension (or pistol tube)...

{borrowed pic from the 'net}

I picked up a P556 last year and SBR'd it using an ACE/Doublestar picatinny adaptor. Mine's been 100% reliable, although it's mostly a range toy and not one of my high round count/hard use/rifle course guns...

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Not exactly sure how it was attached but it had a castle nut and an AR buffer tube. No brace attached.
View Quote

Originally Posted By kwb377:
OP: $1k is a good current price...you could make at least $500 turning it around on GB.

The early 556 rifles and all the P556's had a buffer tube lower receiver before they switched the rifles to the Swiss-style folding lowers. The pistols usually came with a cap that was unscrewed and replaced by a standard M4 receiver extension (or pistol tube)...

{borrowed pic from the 'net}
https://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/04/12/1444185_02_lnib_sig_sauer_p556_swat_640.jpg

View Quote

I've seen pics online of version that had a factory Swiss style folder with an AR buffer tube. Mine was like the pic KWB posted, I would think the factory folder version would be worth more.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PGT_0673] [#9]
I grabbed one in December and used a KNS 1913 adapter. Does your Doublestar adapter lock in place with no movement?  My KNS had a slight but of movement due to the non-standard size of the lower concave portion of the lower so had to get creative with a rubber grommet sandwiched up top to secure it.  Works fine now.

I was able to track down an old MFI handguard kit and adapter ring as mine was a quad rail and I don't do quad rails whenever possible.  I also ordered a KNS front push-pin from MGW (seems they're now discontinued so buy one sooner than later if you don't like the two-piece).

SB Tactical TF1913 brace (for now, until I run some mags through to decide if I want to F1 it).  

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#10]

I've seen pics online of version that had a factory Swiss style folder with an AR buffer tube. Mine was like the pic KWB posted, I would think the factory folder version would be worth more.
View Quote

It can either be Swiss style or M4 style but not both.  There is a company selling a Swiss style stock that works on the M4 style lowers.  AGP Arms...is that what you're referring to?

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ll give the shop a call in the morning and see if they still have it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 9:21:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GLD1980] [#12]
@fullmedaljacket8
For $999 that's an easy Yes!

Originally Posted By Bret:

That's interesting.  Mine is certainly overgassed (like all Sig 55X guns), but it's been 100% reliable.

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By cherenkov:

@Bret
In regards to those XI's...

Why not jump on them? In a few years even if you don't keep those guns they will appreciate!

I still have a 556R Gen2 that I love, and I had a 556SWAT FDE Gen1 that was amazing. They seem to be pretty tough guns especially after the small fixes and revisions. I've never had an XI, but they were said to be pretty nice guns if they ran well, definitely a more premium 556 variant IMO.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Would any rear sight work? Or would I have to find a sig one?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#14]

It can either be Swiss style or M4 style but not both.  There is a company selling a Swiss style stock that works on the M4 style lowers.  AGP Arms...is that what you're referring to?

https://i.imgur.com/uvZJcFCh.jpg
View Quote

Apparently it was an aftermarket adapter by ddles , not OEM

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh yes, I have a few.  Useful mainly for adding a brace.  Makes no sense to convert Swiss to M4 when everybody wanted Swiss style lowers and M4 lowers are almost worthless
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a 556P that I sbr’d. Nothing jamomatic about it. Runs and runs.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Interesting. Can you put a regular Swiss lower on one of these? I assume the upper is the serialized part?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:19:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#18]
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:
Interesting. Can you put a regular Swiss lower on one of these? I assume the upper is the serialized part?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:

Yep...I have a 556 rifle with the folding lower and can swap them back and forth between the rifle and pistol/SBR.

Would any rear sight work? Or would I have to find a sig one?

There should be a flip-up rear sight nestled in the top rail that matches the front sight. I'm assuming it has a front sight...I've seen these come with Sig flip-up post front sights, hooded front sights, and no front sight at all (with a filler block in the dovetail). Samson sells front/rear Sig-height sight set or if it has the Patrol quad-rail handguard you could install any AR BUIS.

I grabbed one in December and used a KNS 1913 adapter. Does your Doublestar adapter lock in place with no movement?  My KNS had a slight but of movement due to the non-standard size of the lower concave portion of the lower so had to get creative with a rubber grommet sandwiched up top to secure it.  Works fine now.

I initally tried the flanged KNS adaptor but just couldn't get it to jell with how I was trying to set mine up. The Doublestar set up is solid...I started off using one of their stocks and folder mechanisms, then bought their Picatinny adaptor to use the PMM stock.

Doublestar stock with their folding mechanism...
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Picked it up today. No rear sight nestled in the rail. The buffer tube doesn’t seem to be mil spec. I tried a sba4 way too tight.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Do you have three or four torx screws for the top rail?  Believe it should be four without the popsicle sight.

Good news is that someone’s already removed the plug with a spanner.  Should be easy to swap the tube now for whatever you want.

Also, that handguard is nice to have unless you really prefer a quad rail (if so, msg me)
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#21]
It has three torx screws.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Look Factory New- they are a big Sig Dealer.  One in 5.56 and one in 7.62x39.  Its at their NFA counter section where they sell suppressors.

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#23]
It has three torx screws.
View Quote

interesting.  Positive is that you can keep an eye out for one with the rear sight.  If it was four screws, there wouldn’t be that option
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Before the prices went crazy I passed on one for around $650 and I’m a 55x person. 1k is still probably a good price but I see their value from mainly a collectibility standpoint as they use a funky length system that’s not Swiss based or common with parts. People also say they suck suppressed, so I don’t get the appeal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#25]

interesting.  Positive is that you can keep an eye out for one with the rear sight.  If it was four screws, there wouldn’t be that option
View Quote

Glad to hear that just took the tube off. Buffer was in backwards and behind the spring at the end of the tube for some reason…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:
Before the prices went crazy I passed on one for around $650 and I’m a 55x person. 1k is still probably a good price but I see their value from mainly a collectibility standpoint as they use a funky length system that’s not Swiss based or common with parts. People also say they suck suppressed, so I don’t get the appeal.
View Quote

I got it because I sold my scar 16s, plus it’s not an AR. Also that it’s a pistol.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Glad to hear that just took the tube off. Buffer was in backwards and behind the spring at the end of the tube for some reason…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/46983/IMG_3940_jpeg-3121735.JPG
View Quote

Free parts.  The P556 needs no AR15 spring or buffer.  Look at the inside of the lower…literally no way they do anything
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Free parts.  The P556 needs no AR15 spring or buffer.  Look at the inside of the lower…literally no way they do anything
View Quote

Oh I know it doesn’t need them just found it hilarious and frightening that someone did that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Oh I know it doesn’t need them just found it hilarious and frightening that someone did that.
View Quote

Looks like they destroyed the takedown detent spring for you also. The detent is different than an AR, but the spring is the same (at least on mine).

As far as sights...that hooded front sight is a U.S. Sig556-specific height. You'll have to either find a replacement popsicle rear that folds into the top rail (and to make matters more confusing, there's at least two different height popsicle rear sights depending on what front sight the rifle/pistol came with), or find one of the Sig U.S. spec rear diopters. Or you can go full MFI set up and install their rail/diopter and front sight combo.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By kwb377:

Looks like they destroyed the takedown detent spring for you also. The detent is different than an AR, but the spring is the same (at least on mine).

As far as sights...that hooded front sight is a U.S. Sig556-specific height. You'll have to either find a replacement popsicle rear that folds into the top rail (and to make matters more confusing, there's at least two different height popsicle rear sights depending on what front sight the rifle/pistol came with), or find one of the Sig U.S. spec rear diopters. Or you can go full MFI set up and install their rail/diopter and front sight combo.
View Quote

Any idea on where to get the detent? I’ll probably end up one day getting the Samson replacement sights.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 3:34:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#31]

Any idea on where to get the detent? I’ll probably end up one day getting the Samson replacement sights.
View Quote

I dropped mine one day in the garage and couldn't find it. I substituted an AR detent and it worked fine (it's just a little shorter) until I could try and find a replacement...which I couldn't, lol. Unless you happen to find someone parting a 556 out on GB or elsewhere, you're probably SOL.  

Luckily, a few months later while I was digging around under the workbench looking for something else I found mine.
After that, I took measurements for future use in case I needed to find a substitute...

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Awesome thank you. I emailed sig lol let’s see what they say.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#33]
your detent looks to be jammed inside the spring.  extract that and us an AR detent spring
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
@fullmedaljacket8
For $999 that's an easy Yes!

@Bret
In regards to those XI's...

Why not jump on them? In a few years even if you don't keep those guns they will appreciate!

I still have a 556R Gen2 that I love, and I had a 556SWAT FDE Gen1 that was amazing. They seem to be pretty tough guns especially after the small fixes and revisions. I've never had an XI, but they were said to be pretty nice guns if they ran well, definitely a more premium 556 variant IMO.
View Quote

Frankly I am not a fan of the XI guns, I just never got into them.  I love the 55X series, in general but not that one - I also have the Rattler and Virtus so lots of interests.  I don't go to that store often enough, and although I saw the guns, I said huh, they still have these!  I also seem to have a wandering eye and have many different gun interests, and would rather save the money for something else.  I have a lot I saw at SHot this year I want to buy before retirement.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:48:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PGT_0673] [#35]
The purpose of the XI upgrades was modularity and caliber swaps but they 86'ed them before offering any of that stuff

I bought this from a local kitchen table FFL I used to use.  He knew I liked them and had bought it an estate sale and decided after shooting it that he really didn't need to hold onto it so he gave it to me at his cost (barely four digit price).

It had the original dumb Sig brace on it and the weird proprietary alloy rail with 1/4-20 threaded holes.  I took that off, put a new grip and hg on it as well as the optional factory 1913 adapter on it.  Also took off the SiCo mount he used a gallon of thread locker on it which was a PITA.  So much for a "Sig Certified Armorer" eh?

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:22:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#36]
OP: Another worthwhile (and frustration reducing) item...

https://knsprecisioninc.com/sig-556-push-button-pivot-pin/

Replaces the screw type front pivot pin.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#37]
I bought one of those pistols used last year, overpaid slightly but whatever. Really only for donor parts.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:38:03 AM EDT
[#38]
The only way a bunch of cops think a 556 SBR is a jamomatic is because some Agency’s armorer thought he was smart and did something stupid.  The fact is, there was a period of time where these were widely considered the most reliable 5.56 SBRs, because short ARs were still very hit and miss.  The market has def caught up there.

I have a pair and they are sewing machines. You can get replacement gas plugs to adjust the gas. From the factory, they do eject quite vigorously, lol.  The biggest problem suppressing them is that most QD muzzle device mounts block you from removing the gas plug and cleaning the gas system, not that you really need to do that very often on these puppies. Overgassing these isn’t an issue when suppressing them like it is on an AR, because for right handed shooters, there aren’t holes for gas to escape into your face.

Get your Form 4 in and go have fun. If you scored it for $1k, you got a good deal.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:06:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: inkaybee] [#39]
I had one it was I POS jamomatic.  I remembered reading someplace that some of them had soft extractor pins that caused the extractor to bind.  I put in a 55x bolt group and it ran fine, except for 12 inch “ groups” at 100 yards.  And that’s why I will never buy a Sig USA product again.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:13:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I've got a few iterations of SIG 556's in my collection.  The 556XI is probably the best of the 556's...  it's got the gas setting specifically for a suppressor and you can put the charging handle on the opposite side.  The foregrip options suck though, and the keymod one (it was pre MLOK) is really the only useful one if you want to attach anything and they are like hen's teeth.  The 556XI lowers are better than any of the earlier 556 lowers.

What's funny is that at one time, I was after those US-made 556 short (non-railed) handguards and could not find someone willing to sell a pair, that I bought an entire patrol rifle just to get those handguards.   (afterwards, I threw on a set of Samson railed handguards and sold the gun off for what I paid for it, all to get the handguards)

BTW, if you were looking for some sights, I did list a set of Samson push-button flip ups a couple days ago in the EE that are basically new.

Here are some of my SIG 556's:

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:37:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#41]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
What's funny is that at one time, I was after those US-made 556 short (non-railed) handguards and could not find someone willing to sell a pair, that I bought an entire patrol rifle just to get those handguards. (afterwards, I threw on a set of Samson railed handguards and sold the gun off for what I paid for it, all to get the handguards)
View Quote

I did the same thing to get those handguards for my P556 (originally came with cut-down fishgille handguards), except it was a P522. Swapped the handguards and sold the P522 for $75 more than I bought it for.

I also bought a 556 Patrol just to get the folding stock lower for my early buffertube-lower 556 rifle. Swapped lowers and sold the Patrol for $200 more than I paid.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#42]
I bought a P522 SWAT just to steal the lug off the quad rail to replace one missing on my white camo rifle.  Sold it for more than I paid but sourced an impossible to find part.

When 556 variants were super cheap on the used market (three digit prices), I bought more than a few to harvest parts.  Sights, stocks, handguards, lowers, etc.  I combined stuff I didn't want and sold off whole rifles or parted stuff out.  That's what happens when the parts are worth more than the whole.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:08:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fullmedaljacket8] [#43]
Glad this thread is getting some traction. Anyway after checking out my pistol more I noticed the gas block is canted quite a bit. I ended taking the front sight off and putting a MRO on the pic rail. Picked up something on the EE to replace the odd ball buffer tube. I took the gun apart, it was pretty dirty I don’t think it’s ever been cleaned. I’m gonna take it to the range tomorrow, crossing my fingers that it runs well.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Shackelford762:
The only way a bunch of cops think a 556 SBR is a jamomatic is because some Agency’s armorer thought he was smart and did something stupid.  The fact is, there was a period of time where these were widely considered the most reliable 5.56 SBRs, because short ARs were still very hit and miss.  The market has def caught up there.

I have a pair and they are sewing machines. You can get replacement gas plugs to adjust the gas. From the factory, they do eject quite vigorously, lol.  The biggest problem suppressing them is that most QD muzzle device mounts block you from removing the gas plug and cleaning the gas system, not that you really need to do that very often on these puppies. Overgassing these isn’t an issue when suppressing them like it is on an AR, because for right handed shooters, there aren’t holes for gas to escape into your face.

Get your Form 4 in and go have fun. If you scored it for $1k, you got a good deal.
View Quote

Agree 100%. I’ve owned a bunch of Sig 556 variants and they were all extremely reliable except a rifle with a 2009 build date that had an out of spec upper. The other dozen were extremely robust. The xi generation was especially functional since you could swap the charging handle to either side.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Ran three mags through it today. Such a fun gun, glad you dudes talked me into it. Ran 100% & very accurate.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:25:06 AM EDT
[#46]
I've got a few iterations of SIG 556's in my collection.  The 556XI is probably the best of the 556's...  it's got the gas setting specifically for a suppressor and you can put the charging handle on the opposite side.  The foregrip options suck though, and the keymod one (it was pre MLOK) is really the only useful one if you want to attach anything and they are like hen's teeth.  The 556XI lowers are better than any of the earlier 556 lowers.

What's funny is that at one time, I was after those US-made 556 short (non-railed) handguards and could not find someone willing to sell a pair, that I bought an entire patrol rifle just to get those handguards.   (afterwards, I threw on a set of Samson railed handguards and sold the gun off for what I paid for it, all to get the handguards)

BTW, if you were looking for some sights, I did list a set of Samson push-button flip ups a couple days ago in the EE that are basically new.

Here are some of my SIG 556's:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52019184949_4d0c78dcf0_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52432121711_794147ad55_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52394635228_22c642670f_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52070907079_1ad91c507c_k.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51971425567_ec9414b9a1_k.jpg

View Quote

How did you get the lancer mags to work? What's an option for 55X magazines these days? Factory 30 rounders are $150 if you can find them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By scrolledandtabbed:

How did you get the lancer mags to work? What's an option for 55X magazines these days? Factory 30 rounders are $150 if you can find them.
View Quote
Didn't have to do anything in a SIG 556 lower...  but if you have a SIG 550 lower, that's another story.  I did try this a while ago:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Interesting--50-device-to-allow-SIG-550-1-2-3-556-rifles-to-use-STANAG-mags/45-534508/
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Didn't have to do anything in a SIG 556 lower...  but if you have a SIG 550 lower, that's another story.  I did try this a while ago:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Interesting--50-device-to-allow-SIG-550-1-2-3-556-rifles-to-use-STANAG-mags/45-534508/
View Quote

that guy is a major hack.  he "builds" rifles and other stuff but none of it is well done.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#49]

that guy is a major hack.  he "builds" rifles and other stuff but none of it is well done.
View Quote
Don't know the guy or the company - just happened to find those adapters on Gunbroker.  I can see that his SIG looks quite...  interesting...  in the videos.  The adapters I got kinda work, sometimes.  I don't use them - I just went ahead and purchased a half-dozen Swiss mags for my Swiss lowers.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 1:19:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PGT_0673] [#50]
Don't know the guy or the company - just happened to find those adapters on Gunbroker.  I can see that his SIG looks quite...  interesting...  in the videos.  The adapters I got kinda work, sometimes.  I don't use them - I just went ahead and purchased a half-dozen Swiss mags for my Swiss lowers.
View Quote

Interfor in Texas.  I bought a Beretta AR70/90 kit build from him.  It was a hot mess...fingerprints in the paint (wtf lol), improperly demilled rear sight (didn't cut old receiver off before tacking to new one), rear takedown welded improperly so needed a hammer and punch to open it up (kinda important if you need to clear a live round for whatever reason) and could never get it sighted on paper even at 20yds (see aforementioned note about rear sight) and was a royal arse when I asked him to fix it.

Telling me he was a soldier in Italy was his reason for knowing how to build these correctly, as if a grunt knows how to weld and render a full auto lower semi properly.  He's a joke.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Sig 556 pistol (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top