Posted: 6/5/2023 12:41:57 PM EDT
https://silencerco.com/bogo-promo/

Free Omega 300 with $1100 purchase, or Warlock with $700
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Here we go first in for the weenie roast
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Let's hope they learned their lesson with the last two BOGOs and they have 20k Warlocks and Omegas ready to ship.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got into suppressors this year, I take it the last BOGO didn't go so well?

I have an Oculus for 22lr and a Omega 9K for 9mm in jail.  Would this be a good deal to jump on for a 308 and 556 suppressors?  If so, what would you get to fill both those needs?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 2:48:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By captexas:
Just got into suppressors this year, I take it the last BOGO didn't go so well?

I have an Oculus for 22lr and a Omega 9K for 9mm in jail.  Would this be a good deal to jump on for a 308 and 556 suppressors?  If so, what would you get to fill both those needs?
View Quote

It worked perfectly well, just took forever for them to meet the demand.

In fact, I'm still waiting for my free Octane 45 to be approved.

If you take them up on the deal, you have to be patient. If you're not a patient person, just don't bother.

If you accept that you're getting something for free and that it will take forever, you'll be glad you did a year from now when you finally get everything approved.

My free warlock was pretty quick, just the Octane 45 that took forever.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
My octane 9 got approved about 3 weeks ago lol so yeah patience is the key but bogo’s are nice..
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a bad BOGO, but would have been good to see a pistol-cal can as one of the options.

Unfortunately, I am pretty much at the point where I've got all the cans I want.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Were these 500/800 last time or am I misremembering?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:23:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drfroglegs] [#8]
Originally Posted By ctfish15:
Were these 500/800 last time or am I misremembering?
View Quote

600 for free warlock, 800 for free octane 9/45 last time.

https://silencerco.com/silencerco-kicks-off-black-friday-sales-with-free-suppressor-promotion/
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#9]
well shit... I was only looking at a Sparrow to round out the collection, but now I may need to look at something else.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I’m seriously considering buying three Warlocks and getting the fourth.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm considering buying another Omega and getting another one free
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I bought a Hybrid 46 in Dec 21 and the form 4 for my free Octane 9 was approved before the one for the 46.

Octane 9 was approved 13 June 2022 and Hybrid 46 was approved 15 July 2022.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Buy two cans to be able to get an Omega free, probably gonna pass. I already have three of their cans and the accessories to go with and I don’t use that mounting system.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By harrymank:
Buy two cans to be able to get an Omega free, probably gonna pass. I already have three of their cans and the accessories to go with and I don’t use that mounting system.
View Quote

The free omega doesn't come with a mount anyways if I understand correctly.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I more meant I can’t add up a bunch of accessories to get to there dollar limit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 11:41:50 PM EDT
[#16]

I more meant I can’t add up a bunch of accessories to get to there dollar limit.
View Quote

Buy two get one free!

If my wife can use it as an excuse for a good deal, so can I!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Wonder that the freebie Omegas will sell for
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#18]
They took so long to ship my last bogo octane45 it still haven’t been approved.  They fooled me twice, that’s enough.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Why can't a company that makes suppressors I actually want offer this deal??
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:25:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Didn't know people spend $1100 on a can anymore.  Christ I can buy Surefires for less.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:29:54 AM EDT
[#21]
It took almost a year and a half to get my free Octane 9.  

Might do it again and buy an Omega 45K and 3lug mount for a free Warlock.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok Hive… if I want to end up with two Omegas… I buy one, that gets me close to $1,100 what would you spend the remaining money balance on to get above $1,100?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Romano316:
Ok Hive… if I want to end up with two Omegas… I buy one, that gets me close to $1,100 what would you spend the remaining money balance on to get above $1,100?
View Quote

The free Omega-300 is apparently labeled a ‘core’.  So it likely doesn’t come with spanner wrenches, any mounts, or muzzle devices. But I don’t know for sure.

A .30cal flat front cap is handy.  A mirage cover can be useful.  Obnoxious short barrels with brakes could benefit from a blast shield.   Otherwise muzzle devices if you buy an ASR-bravo mount.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By emccracken:
View Quote

Most of my cans are Dead Air, Rugged, or Griffin, but SiCo makes some decent cans.  

I bought an Omega 45K and Switchback today to get a free Omega.  

The Omega is still one of the best 30 cal cans out there.  High backpressure, but it has significanly improved accuracy on every rifle I've put it on.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:55:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NoImpactNoIdea:
They took so long to ship my last bogo octane45 it still haven’t been approved.  They fooled me twice, that’s enough.
View Quote

Same. No more sico BOGO nonsense. Plus they raised the amount you have to spend. Screw that noise.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#26]
What do you think of the SILENCERCO VELOS LBP, low back pressure but maybe it’s not as good at suppressing but it’s 5.56? I could do this and an end cap or two then get the free omega.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:37:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#27]
I Fo’d. I needed another Saker 556K and another Omega 9K. The problem is, I really don’t need another Omega 300.
I guess I’ll have a $200 spare..
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By emccracken:
View Quote

Because they actually sell their products
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:21:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#29]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
I Fo’d. I needed another Saker 556K and another Omega 9K. The problem is, I really don’t need another Omega 300.
I guess I’ll have a $200 spare..
View Quote

Just sell it
Probably an easy $400 to cover the stamps on the other two
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:31:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chevrofreak] [#30]
My dealer ordered in a Velos for me, and I will snag another 3-lug adapter from him, so I am pretty happy about the prospect of another Omega 300 since I had been thinking about buying another one anyway.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Joshua_CapitolArmory:

You would be in the minority on this one.  The Omega 300 is one of the best rifle cans ever made, and the most influential rifle suppressor in the last decade.

It's a very, very solid and relevant rifle can.
View Quote

Definitely this.

I'm considering buying another Omega 300 just so I can get a third one for free.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:47:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LuckyDucky] [#33]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Two CapitalArmory Harvester Evos with 4 direct thread mounts sounds like a solid deal
Hmmm
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By LuckyDucky:
The free Omega 300 doesn't even come with the direct thread mount, so there is no way to mount it. Thus, you have to buy either direct thread or bravo ASR mount + brake/flash hider for it if you are getting the free one. Make sure to factor that in to meeting the purchase limits.
View Quote

Perfect. I use a non-standard mounting option anyway.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:30:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LuckyDucky] [#36]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Great to see CA representin’ in this thread!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:28:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1168RGR] [#39]

I'm still fiddling around with things in my cart trying to reach an optimal dollar amount for what I want.

I was interested in the Velos LBP, but the Chimera seems just as good. Not sure what the big difference is other than less backpressure/a little louder for the Velos LBP?
View Quote

Like Joshua said, different cans altogether. One’s 5.56 and the other .30. I’ve never touched a Velos, yet, but the Chimera is a good sounding “hard use” can. I think it sounds better than some of the other exotic-material cans, even with subs. SiCo put a decent number of baffles in it. Its full-auto rating is no bullshit; you’d have a hard time killing it, barring stupidity, although the Ceracote doesn’t last.
She is a bit chonky.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#40]
The free Omega 300 doesn't even come with the direct thread mount, so there is no way to mount it. Thus, you have to buy either direct thread or bravo ASR mount + brake/flash hider for it if you are getting the free one. Make sure to factor that in to meeting the purchase limits.
View Quote

I'll be buying a bravo plan A adapter for mine.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Wow-sico really getting cheap. They should at least give you the 30cal direct thread mount so you can you it out of the box for newbies that might not have other mounts, etc.

SICO
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mav3rick:

Wow-sico really getting cheap. They should at least give you the 30cal direct thread mount so you can you it out of the box for newbies that might not have other mounts, etc.

SICO
View Quote

Its…..a free can.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#43]
My free can is still in ATF jail from the first go around. Maybe I can get ahold of it before the end of this new BOGO deal? I'm probably being too optimistic.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By M1Lou:
My free can is still in ATF jail from the first go around. Maybe I can get ahold of it before the end of this new BOGO deal? I'm probably being too optimistic.
View Quote

Wow, that is a long wait.  I've had my free Octane 9 in my hands since last October.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 4:23:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Woah to the interested.  Last go round, I was one of the 1st to sign up.  

One of the last cans received. (2.5-ish yrs later).  Got it but….

(IM for the bloodbath)
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By chevrofreak:

Wow, that is a long wait.  I've had my free Octane 9 in my hands since last October.
View Quote

That's not uncommon.

I'm still waiting on my Octane 45 to be approved from last bogo.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:33:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 1168RGR:

Its…..a free can.
View Quote

Yeah but you are now spending a lot more than previous BOGOS (higher amount you need to now spend to get said free can) to get the same free can now with less stuff included. Meh...
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#48]

That's not uncommon.

I'm still waiting on my Octane 45 to be approved from last bogo.

View Quote

+1
I too am waiting still and this is from a 2021 purchase. SICO didn't come through like it promised after the first BOGO fiasco and it was again another cluster fuck where it took them almost a year to send out the free can to my dealer.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mav3rick:

Yeah but you are now spending a lot more than previous BOGOS (higher amount you need to now spend to get said free can) to get the same free can now with less stuff included. Meh...
View Quote

For me, I was already going to buy a Velos, and the adapters to 3 lug my Omega K onto a PCC, and I was in the market for a good 30 cal can that will accept a taper mount and a brake, so the Omega 300 was also on the wishlist already.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:12:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Greyswandir] [#50]
Does this work if you're buying something on backorder? Want to get the 762 huxx flow.

EDIT: nvrmind. I kant red gud. No backorders per their promo page.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top