Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 4:11:29 PM EDT
Anyone tried a sniper grey rifle with coyote furniture? Thinking of going this route with one of my rifles.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Gray is neutral so that will work, actually well I think
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I think so too. I’ve gotten tired of building regular black rifles so now I have the itch to start playing with colors. Lol, found a grey and fde online but not Coyote.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:06:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thor] [#3]
FYI If you use B5 Systems for the Coyote, you can color match any non-matching parts with AI Dark Earth Cerakote, as it’s nearly a perfect match.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful Rifle you got there. Good to know. I want to run a Magpul miad grip and Bcm vert grip and been researching how to color match the b5 stock….without much luck

Cheers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top