Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2024 4:00:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Whiskey1Alpha]
Seems you cannot find a 'boot' stock or basically any aftermarket stock for a SCAR in stock anywhere other than tards on gunbroker selling them for $600.

What's the deal?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
hell its your lucky day, I will sell you a Belgian boot that is a nearly brand new take off for $549.99!
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s like the Mags, they come and go in waves. I was looking for one when I first got my 20S and they were nowhere to be found, few months later they were everywhere for $169.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in this boat a few months back. Just had to keep looking. I think that I ended up paying close to $600 for it too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Basically…it’s because FN sucks. I really want a SCAR15P…but FN is dumb and apparently the SC PdW stock and a .300 BLK barrel are too hard to figure out. They’re worse than HK these days…we’re just lowly peasants.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JD42] [#5]
It’s not just stocks. All there spare parts are very hard to find. For what you pay for one. It’s sucks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top