Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2023 3:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades]
I see PMM and Deadshot barrels sell stainless hex head gas screws but they have a limited selection and not much in stock. MGW has factory screws but most of the small sizes are out of stock.

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.215 in particular.

My suppressor got out of jail earlier than expected and I’m playing catch-up.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
1.2 & 1.5 are both in stock @ PMM...

& while you're at it, go ahead & get their TOOL.

Originally Posted By Mblades:
I see PMM and Deadshot barrels sell stainless hex head gas screws but they have a limited selection and not much in stock. MGW has factory screws but most of the small sizes are out of stock.

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.25 in particular.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:05:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spider:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Mblades:

Does anyone know where else I can get factory jets? Looking for 1.2 and 1.25 in particular.

I had a typo in my OP I meant 1.15. It looks like PMM has everything down to 1.2 in stock. I swear I looked earlier today and there were a few out of stock.

The factory jet in the 308 20S is 1.4 so I’m just going to get the whole range down to 1.2 from PMM and if I can find something else to order I’ll get the 1.15 from MGW otherwise I’d be paying $7 shipping on a $6 part.

As much as I like new tools I’m hoping this is a set it and forget it one time thing and I’ve already invested in a set of good quality tiny screwdrivers for working on carburetors.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
A KNS discarder in conjuction with a "middle of the road" fixed jet will give you a ton of adjustment.

I don't remember the size but my 16 has that combination and settles in perfectly with and without the can on setting 8/13
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
A KNS discarder in conjuction with a "middle of the road" fixed jet will give you a ton of adjustment.

I don't remember the size but my 16 has that combination and settles in perfectly with and without the can on setting 8/13
View Quote

I looked at that option but I’m not looking to tinker with different suppressors or ammo. I think the adjustability of the scarburator or discarder would be a wasted feature and unnecessary added expense for me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried Midwest Gun Works?
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I don't know if I got a defective one or what, but that PMM tool is junk. It broke at the slightest amount of resistance.

Get a Wiha 32049 for a slim flat head to get that factory jet out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a bunch of set screws and drill my own gas control screws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top