Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2024 6:58:26 AM EDT
I know people are looking for these.  For some reason I can't get my link to work.  Anyhow, they're $420 at guns.com and it comes with a case, dot and sling.

I love mine and tempted to buy a second one so guys buy 'em up so I don't have to.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two of them.  love em, great little guns.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
How is this possible?  I thought that Smith and Wesson shut TC down.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By desertmoon:
How is this possible?  I thought that Smith and Wesson shut TC down.
View Quote

They did. New old stock I'd guess. I bought 2 of them last year when Dunhams was closing them out at $320 each
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Great rifles!! Bought 2 for my sons a few years back and wished I would have got a few more.  Finally found one locally.  Really the best value for the money.  I wish they still made them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 3:46:26 AM EDT
[#5]
For those that have bought this gun, how do you like the stock? Are the sling swivels durable enough for a sling to shoot positional or should a sling swivel be mounted on the Mlok slot? Magpul just started selling this stock and was thinking of using it for an appleseed rifle build.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MDStroup:
For those that have bought this gun, how do you like the stock? Are the sling swivels durable enough for a sling to shoot positional or should a sling swivel be mounted on the Mlok slot? Magpul just started selling this stock and was thinking of using it for an appleseed rifle build.
View Quote

I love the stock and have bought more since Magpul released them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HammerTech:

They did. New old stock I'd guess. I bought 2 of them last year when Dunhams was closing them out at $320 each
View Quote
Interdasting.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Topper1:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Topper1:
Originally Posted By MDStroup:

Glad to hear that. Hopefully the sling swivels hold up. Give some updates on them as time goes by. The only other rifle I have ever had with plastic swivels was my Marlin XT22vr. An a lot of people had those break in the XT series. I just got lucky, but I tried to treat them gently for that reason.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
My favorite 10/22 I own. They're fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Only the camo model available now @ $490.  It's the gun Ruger ought to make and at the original price they were a great buy, but almost $500 for a 10/22 is just too rich for me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top