Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2023 12:57:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Training]
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Great class and the instructors were awesome.  We didn't have any LEOs in the class and a great cross section of students from Farmers to Professionals; diverse group of people wanting to learn more about this equipment.

Safe class, no safety violations and I didn't see any weapons malfunctions on my relays.

If was fun seeing all of the gear everyone else was running, and seeing what worked and didn't work.  I went the first day with my rifle set up, and the instructors saw me struggling and suggested help.  The next day I showed up with a whole different configuration, changes some lights around, added a white light to my rifle and even changed up my sling from 1 point to a 2 point.

Made a few new friends and hope to take this class again to refine what I learned, and I need to hit the gym, because that rifle does get heavier by the end of the night!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top