Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2024 12:05:44 PM EDT
I have 1 Tanto monocular, i'm going to add another one with a bridge.   I don't know if I should get a pano bridge or not, and if so what angle to go at.   Do I risk headaches, and eye fatigue going with a non linear setup?  Does adding an angle create new problems, or is the increased field of view amazing and the obvious choice?   Mainly just using these to mess around, do some night shooting.  I'm not an atv guy or big hiking person.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the daisho bridge, don’t get my wrong it’s nice but I ended up selling it and buying the nvb-58. It’s significantly cheaper and the arms can be changed between straight on and pano’d. Each have their benefits depending on the task.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
With your pano was the greater field of view worth it?   Did you get headaches when you angled out?  Can a Daisho act as a straight on binocular or does it have to angle out?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked the pano when walking around and hiking but preferred the straight on when shooting. The daisho bridge I believe is either straight on or fixed pano
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zac87:
I liked the pano when walking around and hiking but preferred the straight on when shooting.
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top