Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2024 3:13:40 PM EDT
Review of my Tavor 7. Its Low production quality, as I never intend this to be something I do professionally/make money on.  But trying to be more technical and reviewing guns I actually purchase and shoot with my one money from my real job.

Any critiques are welcomed, pretty thick skinned :D

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 3:53:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Odinforever2000] [#1]
Did you post this on the Iwi tavor 7 page for Facebook?

If not..can I share it their? Those guys would love to see it

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot to, go ahead and share :D

Thanks,
Sterling
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:34:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Odinforever2000] [#3]
I wanted to thankyou.

Buy showing all your groups and being realistic about group sizes.
You are correct when saying (from reddit) "There is a toxic pissing match about rifle accuracy in the community."

The infamous "my gun shoots sub moa all day" annoys the crap out of me and is the reason I ended up with an Mdrx: To prove those folks never shoot their rifles or cherry pick showing the best group as a representation of the guns accuracy "all the time."

This was an honest and great review of the rifle. I hope to present similarly findings in the other bullpups I own..
I even learned a few things I did not know about the T7..(9.4lbs is oof heavy..and here I thought the Rfb amd Mdr were heavy).

0.8 to 1.8 for the Mystery ( I love that you put that) 168gr is a good showing for the T7 and I'll problem use your info to further illustrate that the 308 bullpups are all capable of similar accuracy around 1.5 moa or less.
I hope I can keep my reviews as honest as yours.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Odinforever2000:
I wanted to thankyou.

Buy showing all your groups and being realistic about group sizes.
You are correct when saying (from reddit) "There is a toxic pissing match about rifle accuracy in the community."

The infamous "my gun shoots sub moa all day" annoys the crap out of me and is the reason I ended up with an Mdrx: To prove those folks never shoot their rifles or cherry pick showing the best group as a representation of the guns accuracy "all the time."

This was an honest and great review of the rifle. I hope to present similarly findings in the other bullpups I own..
I even learned a few things I did not know about the T7..(9.4lbs is oof heavy..and here I thought the Rfb amd Mdr were heavy).

0.8 to 1.8 for the Mystery ( I love that you put that) 168gr is a good showing for the T7 and I'll problem use your info to further illustrate that the 308 bullpups are all capable of similar accuracy around 1.5 moa or less.
I hope I can keep my reviews as honest as yours.
View Quote

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. I feel like a lot of reviews are too all sunshine and rainbows and not technical Enough, so that's why I started. I have a few guns lined up in the collection I'll be reviewing but eventually videos will slow down as I can't buy a new gun every week 😂 I need to do more accuracy tests on my guns before I do a review too.  The bullpups I've done a lot of because of the general consensus of them being "inaccurate" in my experience they can be, but they dont have to be.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tavorsterling:

....  The bullpups I've done a lot of because of the general consensus of them being "inaccurate" in my experience they can be, but they dont have to be.
View Quote

This has also been my experience. With the Rfb18,Rdb17,Tavor Sar,Vhs2,308Mdrx and soon..308 Wlvrn..Im pretty sure all can be 1 to 1.5moa accurate, which is plenty.

Thanks to your vid..I dont need to do one on the Tavor 7.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Odinforever2000:

This has also been my experience. With the Rfb18,Rdb17,Tavor Sar,Vhs2,308Mdrx and soon..308 Wlvrn..Im pretty sure all can be 1 to 1.5moa accurate, which is plenty.

Thanks to your vid..I dont need to do one on the Tavor 7.
View Quote

I mean, I think the Tavor 7 is a nice rifle, so you should still get one :D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top