Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2023 7:31:41 PM EDT
What does the hive say? I purchased an Ops Core SF Fast Bump Helmet and since I am new to jumping into NV, I am unsure of what helmet cover I should get. I do already have a Mohawk on order from TNVC to house my cold weather battery pack.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been happy with my First Spear covers
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Really like mine from agalite.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Agilite
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 11:28:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10-8DoWork] [#4]
I've used Ops Core and First Spear. Both good to go.

I have heard great things about Agilite but don't they have a built in battery pack pouch that might interfere with the TNVC hawk? Maybe there are different versions and I don't know what I'm talking about .

As with anything, avoid the knockoffs. They have hit or miss fitment and the velcro quality sucks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 1:37:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inimicalone] [#5]
Another vote for agilite.

Eta: no built in battery pack on the agilite cover.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 1:44:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: seamasterpro] [#6]
I have the same helmet and like my Agilite, just wish they had more color options. I'm tempted to try a Defense Mechanisms cover but they're full cordura so the venting would suck.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 2:08:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#7]
First Spear if you want name brand kit.

Attachment Attached File

OneTigris is very good bang for the buck.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigReb:
Really like mine from agalite.
View Quote

yup.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks everyone. So Agilite it is. Anybody have a lead on a L/XL in multi-cam for the Fast SF Carbon helmet? It seems they are out of stock everywhere I could find to look.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Has anybody had to deal with Agilite's customer service? Any thoughts -- good/bad?

My experience has been pretty bad so far. I was waiting on the multi-cam L/XL for the Fast SF Carbon Bump Helmet. I decided to go ahead and buy the ODG as I was unsure when the multi-cam would be back in stock. I placed my order for the L/XL and received a shipping notice a few days later noting a shipment with a M/L helmet cover. I immediately responded to the customer service email letting them know that they are shipping me the wrong size. I received no response so I waited for the cover to arrive. The next day the multi-cam came back in stock in L/XL so I ordered it as well. A day or so later, I get a shipping notice for the multi-cam and again they noted shipping a M/L rather than the L/XL I ordered.

The ODG arrived and sure enough on the packing slip it lists a M/L despite my order online showing as L/XL. The cover shows size L and does not fit my helmet. I sent another email to Agilite asking for a return label and received no response. Today I received the multi-cam and the packing slip lists a M/L and the cover is size L. I sent another email, but I feel as though I am wasting my time here. I purchased the ODG using PayPal and hate to go the route of a chargeback through PayPal but I am getting no response from Agilite and see no other recourse.

All that said, the covers seem nice and of good quality. If only I could order one and expect to receive the correct size that I ordered.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I've ordered several things from agilite and never had a problem.
Although,  I did buy my agilite helmet cover through TNVC.
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Inimicalone:
I've ordered several things from agilite and never had a problem.
Although,  I did buy my agilite helmet cover through TNVC.
View Quote

I was able to finally reach Agilite and there was an issue with the codes on the helmet covers causing the wrong sizes to be shipped. Looks to be taken care of.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm loving my Defense Mechanisms cover. They made the item to order and the turnaround time is quicker than advertised. Really loving it

Link Posted: 1/1/2024 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dudeman105:
I'm loving my Defense Mechanisms cover. They made the item to order and the turnaround time is quicker than advertised. Really loving it

https://i.imgur.com/GTzV84R.jpeg
View Quote

That looks great; perhaps I will give them a try.

I returned the two helmet covers that were the wrong size and sent to me in error. I ordered a new Agilite in multicam and received the correct size but in ranger green. That makes three orders from Agilite and in each order, they have sent me the incorrect product.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#15]
I think the Agilite covers look great but I would not recommend buying one directly from Agilite.

My experience is as follows:

Bought an Agilite cover in December and received the wrong size. I reached out to Agilite and they offered to allow me to return it. I returned it and purchased a second cover.

Received the second cover and, again, it was the wrong size. Reached out to Agilite again and they sent me a return label and I returned it.

Agilite assured me they fixed their issue and I can confidently place an order for a third cover. I placed the order and, again, received the wrong size.

Agilite then sent me a new cover but it was the wrong color. I sent it back and Agilite sent another cover.

The fourth cover was the wrong cover, but correct size and color. It is too big for my helmet, but not too bad.

Agilite did not provide refunds for the covers I returned. They kept promising refunds but never delivered. I had to file chargebacks to get my money back. During the chargeback process, they reached out to me and promised to send a refund if I cancelled my chargeback. I refused and told them that I would cancel the chargebacks once I received the refunds. They assured me the refunds would be on the way but the refunds never arrived. I continued with the chargebacks and finally got my money back.

Garbage company with garbage customer service.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I think you got extremely unlucky, over and over again.

I ordered 3 things from Agilite in the only order I’ve ever made with them.  All right size and color.

Sounds crazy but I’d still try to get a cover from them if I were you, but make them make it right without you having to make yet another order.  I bet they will if you’re straightforward and polite, which it seems you are.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:30:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Augee] [#17]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:51:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WVUSIG] [#18]
Originally Posted By MTNShewter:
I think you got extremely unlucky, over and over again.

I ordered 3 things from Agilite in the only order I’ve ever made with them.  All right size and color.

Sounds crazy but I’d still try to get a cover from them if I were you, but make them make it right without you having to make yet another order.  I bet they will if you’re straightforward and polite, which it seems you are.

Good luck!
View Quote

I can agree that I was unlucky in receiving the wrong products.

However, a company's customer service is judged on how they handle these issues as they occur and their constant promises of refunds after I returned the covers only to eventually require me to open charge back requests through my credit card providers is really disappointing. There were ~4 months of these promises with no actual action on their part to refund me. This is very poor customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top