Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2023 5:20:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: norshon3]
I seem to recall a rumor of a guy making a semi Stoner 63?   Perhaps it was just a
dream but I could have sworn it. Hmmm. Maybe it was a guy making one out of a
Robinson Armament gun?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By norshon3:
I seem to recall a rumor of a guy making a semi Stoner 63?   Perhaps it was just a
dream but I could have sworn it. Hmmm
View Quote

In a related note at today's Louisville Gun Show, 2 Stoner Bipods were being sold. Interestingly both were different types.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This is what you seek: Facebook, Join group "Stoner 63 parts and info"
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a guy here a few years back saying his team was developing a semi-auto 63 closer to the original than the Robinson.  Nothing came of it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a semi 63A in the works. The guy making it has his second design submitted to ATF for approval as a semi. He’s active in the Bookface Stoner 63 groups.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By norshon3:
dream but I could have sworn it. Hmmm. Maybe it was a guy making one out of a
Robinson Armament gun?
View Quote

Pretty sure that was user "WaffenUndBier" ........ I think he may have passed away
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this the thread?
Stoner 66 Carbine project update was Not quite an AR15 but
I was following the thread, super excited to see something sort of scratch the itch. They're super super neat guns. Such a shame they were so short lived and they're such unicorns.
Even the parts/kits are super hard to come by because when they chopped up the parts kits I believe they also crushed them in some manner. I think I remember Mark Serbu talking about it in one of his videos too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Villafuego:

Pretty sure that was user "WaffenUndBier" ........ I think he may have passed away
View Quote

He was part of the group making parts for the Stoner project.

There is an 07/02 who is alive, well, and awaiting ATF approval on his semiauto-only design.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JoshNC:
There is an 07/02 who is alive, well, and awaiting ATF approval on his semiauto-only design.
View Quote
Is anybody manufacturing a post sample MG version currently?

If so, what's the cost?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
Is anybody manufacturing a post sample MG version currently?

If so, what's the cost?
View Quote

Yes, he will build you a post sample. I don’t know the price.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Isn’t the Knights machine gun designed off of a Stoner? Are they still making them?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By hollowhandle:
Isn't the Knights machine gun designed off of a Stoner? Are they still making them?
View Quote
It was based on it, but now it's evolved into their LAMG and idk the price of that either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top