Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2024 11:15:45 AM EDT
The Tactical version has the shorten stock.
But it appears the 1301 Comp version does too .
Not sure but does the 1301 Comp Pro have a it also.

What version of the 1301 comes with a full length stock?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#1]
The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric receiver with the Kick-Off Plus system consisting of two elastomer dampeners complete with return springs, positioned near the rubber insert, which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. A third elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak, muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide.

It is not the tactical stock.  It’s different.  I don’t have a tactical to compare my 1301 pro to, but this is the kickoff stock, same size as a400 but one step down from the dampening magic on the a400
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
https://www.beretta.com/en/technology/products/kick-off
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jhoule:
The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric receiver with the Kick-Off Plus system consisting of two elastomer dampeners complete with return springs, positioned near the rubber insert, which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. A third elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak, muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide.

It is not the tactical stock.  It’s different.  I don’t have a tactical to compare my 1301 pro to, but this is the kickoff stock, same size as a400 but one step down from the dampening magic on the a400
View Quote

Does the 1301 Comp Pro have the lifter where the shell feeder ramp remains out of the way for easier and faster reloding?
The 1301 Comp does not but the 1301 Tactical does. Wasn't sure about the Comp Pro.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes.

Description
Unprecedented speed and ease of loading thanks to this lifter derived from the world of competition that remains in the "raised" position when the bolt is closed, allowing you to insert new shells into the magazine much faster, either individually or in dual/quad load mode, and eliminating the risk of thumb bite.
This is the short version of the lifter introduced with the 1301 Comp PRO which maintains all the functions and makes them available for all shotguns that have a shorter lifter as standard.
Compatibility
All Beretta semiautomatic shotguns with lifter for 3"/76MM shells in 12 gauge that are equipped as standard with item #C5D552 (or the corresponding trigger group #C8A275 or #C89785), such as:
1301 Tactical
A400 Upland
A400 Xcel
A400 Xplor
A400 Lite
A300 Outlander
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm, seems like i will be shopping for a Comp Pro once I sell my Tactical.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JThompson:
Hmmm, seems like i will be shopping for a Comp Pro once I sell my Tactical.
View Quote
Are you looking for a longer barrel and reduced capacity? Or just a longer length of pull?

Why not change the stock on your tactical?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By c7aea15:
Are you looking for a longer barrel and reduced capacity? Or just a longer length of pull?

Why not change the stock on your tactical?
View Quote

Actually both a longer length and ventilated rib barrel.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#8]
A400?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Why not a 1301 Comp, a stock adapter and a Magpul stock. All the spacers attached for 14.5" LOP.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By slack_out:
Why not a 1301 Comp, a stock adapter and a Magpul stock. All the spacers attached for 14.5" LOP.
View Quote

No Lifter with the 1301 Comp.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By V:
A400?
View Quote

Have not shot a A400.
Really like the 1301, just not the current configuration.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slack_out:

You can install a pro lifter. It is super simple. Takes about five minutes. If the comp has everything you want except the lifter that is the easiest solution IMO. Sign up for the in stock notification on Berettas website for the pro lifter. The comp also has the larger loading port as well.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MK318:

You can install a pro lifter. It is super simple. Takes about five minutes. If the comp has everything you want except the lifter that is the easiest solution IMO. Sign up for the in stock notification on Berettas website for the pro lifter. The comp also has the larger loading port as well.
View Quote

After purchasing the Comp then adding the stock and lifter, I might as well just purchase the Comp Pro   which is why I plan to do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top