Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2024 8:07:23 PM EDT
I have always wanted a fun bullpup style rifle for screwing around with the kids etc.  As far as I can tell there are three main 10/22 contenders…ZK-22, High Tower P90 and the Trek-22.  Pros and Cons for each by people who have actually shot them?  We have an extra 18” 10/22 laying around so I think any of the three should work.  Personally I think the ZK-22 looks the coolest, but a lot of people seem to like the ‘uniqueness’ of the Trek-22 as well as the look the the P90 clone.
Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:29:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#2]
Double
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered that stock today.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KingMeekus] [#4]
Your thread is what prompted me to get off my butt and start deciding on a direction.  I have seen some head to head comparisons of the ZK-22 vs the HTA and people seem to prefer the HTA but everyone always makes the comment about the bullpup triggers.  I have owned Tavors in the past and just upgraded the trigger packs but is the HTA  trigger ‘good’ enough that it doesn’t detract from the fun?  Most reviewers seem to like the trek-22 trigger setup but always include the caveat about crappy bullpup triggers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I was really looking at the Trek-22, but when I was told the optic was mounted to the chassis and required a re-zero every time you cleaned the gun it killed it.

Curious if the others suffer the same?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By s4s4u:
I was really looking at the Trek-22, but when I was told the optic was mounted to the chassis and required a re-zero every time you cleaned the gun it killed it.

Curious if the others suffer the same?
View Quote
It sucks. I had mine for a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top