Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2024 1:50:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kjedmondson182]
My brother-in-law has an Arisaka 99 (Kokura series 25 1939-45) his grandpa brought back from the pacific during WWII.   It is in great shape, was stored in the basement of a store for 50-60 years, never been out of the wood or had any oil.

I'm thinking it would be good gift to get it conserved for him like Mark Novak does.  I cant seem to find his contact info, does anybody else do this or should it just get left alone?
thanks

ETA also has a 2nd or 3rd model daisy that might need the same.

this is all I have
Gallery

url=https://postimg.cc/qtvXnWJq][/url]

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you post some pics?

If it is as issued and not eaten up with rust and the screws are still staked, then don't go turning on the screws and leave it be. However, if it is rusting and deteriorating then that will need to be addressed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top