Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2024 10:20:30 PM EDT
Tell me about it? Reliability? Aftermarket? I imagine most people are running the Glock magwell - is it compatible with G26 mags for a flush-fit?

Post ‘em if you got ‘em!
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:46:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: arndog123] [#1]
I got one to match my 10/22 backpacker.

It’s been reliable but not that good of a suppressor host.  I tried a handful of 9 mm cans and the only one that was hearing safe was my Dead Air Wolfman in long config using 165 gr Hush ammo.

That’s a Magpul 12 round Glock 26 mag in the last pic.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, much appreciated! I ended up deciding to go a different route for a build, but I appreciate your input!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
Reliability? Aftermarket? I imagine most people are running the Glock magwell - is it compatible with G26 mags for a flush-fit?
View Quote

Reliability is okay. Very good, actually. That said, if things do go wrong, it often takes a significant effort to find the cause: there may be so many.

Aftermarket is mostly focused on accessories: trinkets like oversized bolt releases, etc. A couple of chassis solutions float around (Midwest, Magpul, CROM...). But you cannot assemble a PC from aftermarket parts like you can 10/22. The most annoying is the lack of new barrels, bolts, fire control bits, and small stuff like springs and screws. At this point, if Ruger goes full on with LC and cancels PC, we're seriously screwed.

G26 mags fit. In fact, the Magpull short neck drum does too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top